Scene 3 - WIN'S HQ brief

The time is around five o'clock, the sky is beginning to dim slightly for the night as the lights for the cottage light up. In the lounge of the cottage, Joe is sat on the verdant green sofa facing the TV watching the opening titles of Thunderbirds, the shot of "Videcolor" and "Supermarionation". Meanwhile, Mac is in the dining room holding a picture of Mrs. Harris in his hand, looking back at the good times via memory when he receives a call on the old-fashioned telephone with the old-fashioned sound and acknowledges the sound.

Joe:

Should I get that dad?

Mac:

No, it's ok son, I'll get it.

Joe turns down the TV as his father picks up the black telephone, speaking into the microphone and the sound he placed on his ear.

Mac:

Hello?

Sam:

Mac, we have another assignment for you and it's a big one, prepare the BIG RAT and come straight over to WIN headquarters.

Mac:

Ok Sam, be there shortly.

Putting down the call, he turns to Joe.

Mac:

World Intelligence Network's headquarters Joe, and it's a big one.

The lights of the house have now dimed out, but in the garage nearby, the flap opens wide up, revealing a sort of jet car. Green, robust and complex, the Jet Air Car, faithful to the original design, strolls out of its garage into the small road as its door shuts behind itself. The Jet Air Car reaches the end of the passageway out onto the main road, which turns to the right and travels in the direction. It travels fast for a car of its design, whilst inside the three-seater is also a faithful design to the original sees Mac driving with Joe and his faithful case by his side.

Mac:

We'll be in London in about 20 minutes Joe. I love doing this.

Mac pulls the blue lever next to his right, which forces the wheels of the Jet Air Car to rise in the air electronically with wings automatically springing out of the car as slowly, but surely the car lifts over higher and higher until the car takes off into the night sky with a destination of London.

At WIN headquarters, another faithful design to the original with no signpost labelling the building, Sam Loover's car is parked at the front of the building with the Jet Air Car pulls up in front of it as well. We then zoom into the building to reveal the office of Shane Weston, once again faithful to the design of the original with Shane Weston sat professionally at his desk with Sam, Mac and Joe sat along with the three sofas in his office listening attentively.

Shane Weston:

Gentlemen, I'm grateful for you coming here at short notice but this is a major emergency of world security. But before we begin the brief I would like to introduce you to two new agents who will be joining you on the mission Joe 90.

Activating a switch on his desk, he radios the presenters to Joe, Mac and Sam.

Alright, ready for you now.

Suddenly, a wall which suddenly opens up like a door, just disguised as one, lets out two new agents from the room. A tall, handsome and stocky man with a smaller, attractive young woman emerges from the door with all four men rising from their seats.

Joe 90, Professor, Sam, I would like to introduce you to Emily Cartwright and Russel Stone, the latest recruits to the World Intelligence Network.

Russel: