Scene 14 - Watchtower

Mac curiously scans the forest land that they stand high above.

Mac:

An impressive view you've got up here Watchman.

Watchman 1:

Well, when you work up here nearly every day you see that sight for eight hours and it never gets old.

Sam:

If we could please proceed with the mission Watchmen...

Watchman 1:

Oh yes, sorry. Are the drivers ready in their tanks?

Watchman 2:

They're ready and waiting instructions now sir.

Watchmen 1:

Right, call them up and I'll give them their briefing.

The three machine tanks, not powered up, each is marked via their name U87.2 and a white number, although it is starting to wear off due to natural decay, Joe man's Tank 1, Russel drives Tank 2 whilst Emily in Tank 3. They contact one another via the radio whilst patiently waiting in exciting hype, with the interior of their one-seater tanks presents the grey and rusting wheel directly in front of them for steering with the monitor directly in front of them in an enclosed space to drive and move, considering the rest of the transportations' size. The horrid orange walls contain irrelevant controls with the radio wired around from the wall and almost directly in front of their mouths along with the pedal built exactly between their feet. Joe puts on his glasses once again, enabling the brain pattern of James Henderson to be used.

Joe:

So, Russel, Emily, what do you make out of these tanks?

Russel:

Easy enough to work I think, I'll get the hang of it, anyway you have the brain pattern of a tank expert, so you must be leading the assignment again.

Emily:

Yeah, and don't forget Russel, Joe has driven a tank like this before, so he knows what he is doing. The most special agent of WIN has driven all sorts of cool toys, haven't you Joe?

Joe:

On holiday I was.

Russel:

Even on holiday you still get to drive speeding tanks.

Joe:

It will just be the same, drive the tank until so far and then eject.

Emily:

Oooh, I just can't wait to get going in this thing!

Russel:

I know how you feel Emily, it's not a bad nervous but an excited nervous, that's good and shows strong confidence.

Watchtower contacts the three in the tanks via the radio and the brief is given.

Watchman 2:

Watchtower to U87.2 tanks 1, 2 and 3, you're all standing by in your tanks and ready for the brief.

Russel:

Ready Watchtower.

Watchman 2 hands over the radio for Watchman 1 to brief.

Watchman 1:

Right then, here is the brief; you know the basic schematic of the base and know that it is fifty miles to travel. You will first drive through the forest and after forty miles you will cross the Marina trench, the base has a radius of ten miles, so you will be in the range of their firepower. Of course, they will attack your crafts bit they are virtually indestructible, of course, you have the authority to destroy the base and any other enemy craft retaliating back. Once one mile from the base, all three will need to eject from the vehicles. Joe.