Scene 25 - Caught red handed

The Jet Air Car, now travelling down on the road in which leads directly to the turnoff for his cottage speeds down as quickly as it can to run and hide from the assassins hunting them down. All four tired W.I.N agents can't wait to return to Mac's cottage after a long, stressful day.

Joe:

Home at last...

Russel shushes Joe, because behind him Emily is fast asleep sat with her legs hanging out of the seat as she sits on Russel's lap, so Joe quietly talks to his father.

Joe:

Where did Uncle Sam say they will be parking?

Mac:

They will park about two miles away, if they park close by and we are followed it would make it obvious for the assassins to track us down.

The car then swings around the corner and returns towards the cottage, with lights of the main lounge, turned on highlighting the house and front door open. Mac shouts at Joe waking up a tired Emily.

Mac:

Joe! You left the front door open.

Emily:

Are we there then Russel?

Russel:

Good timing Mac.

Mac:

Joe, what did I tell you about closing the front door behind you?

Joe:

I thought I did dad.

Russel:

Well whoever it is has broken into your house Mac.

The Jet Air Car passes over the house heading for the garage as it opens up as the car closes in.

All four of them are standing inside the main room of the house with the door now shut and puzzled at what to do. Joe stands at the front in front of his father with Emily and Russel standing on the side together from Mac. The room seems to be the same with no damage done, but they aren't convinced.

Joe:

Everything looks the same dad.

Mac:

Yes. Look Joe, I thought I told you to make sure the door was shut.

Joe:

But I thought it was. I was rushing to get my glasses. I'm sorry dad.

Mac:

Oh, it's ok Joe, we all mistakes from time to time. So know, where is this intruder.

Russel:

You know Mac, I don't get it how a brilliant scientist with incredible technology and mind would live in such an unusual condition like this.

Mac:

That's beside the point Russel, we just like it that way.

Emily:

What about downstairs, in the BIG RAT control room?

Mac:

No. I don't see how they could get down there.

Emily:

It's worth a try though Mac.

Mac:

Alright, we'll take a look.

Down in the BIG RAT control room, we see the lift open encompassing the entire camera so that's all we see. It opens, and we see all four of them determined to find the intruder somewhere. As they all step out and discover who it really is, Eleanor turns around to find herself in an embarrassing situation, but both she and Joe recognize each other instantly on recognition.

Who on earth...

Joe:

Eleanor!

Eleanor:

Erm... I can explain...

Russel:

Intruder window then?

Emily nudges him to stop.