Scene 33 - Back in business

WIN offices have finally finished re-building after a quick re-building and decoration of the building. The rooms, certainty Shane Weston's office shines better and more delightfully in the office thanks to its upgraded walls and extra sparkling floor. Other than that, everything is exactly the same in his office. Weston, pleased to be back at his desk he has become part of his regular life, sits and write up another report at his desk, or whatever important Deputy Heads get up to. Sam kindly enters through the front door of his office and Shane offers him the white sofa directly in front of his desk.

Sam:

Good morning Chief.

Shane:

Good morning. Sit down Sam.

Sam:

Well, what do you think of the spot of re-decoration?

Shane:

It is practically the same as what the building used to be. Hundreds of builders working flat out for two days straight putting W.I.N back together after our imposters at the defunct MSRG.

Sam:

Yeah, but re-constructed a building in almost every detail within two days is something.

Shane:

But I haven't called you down here to talk about a nick of paint. Now that W.I.N has stopped the MSRG and I've filled out a tone of paperwork concerning Gomez and everything, you need to supervise Russel, Emily and Eleanor take their drug. They've been waiting two days as WIN reboots itself to take the drug.

Sam:

All three of them slept at Mac's place.

Shane:

And in that time our scientists just worked out we can give a dosage to Eleanor. Was her father ok in the end?

Sam:

Yes Chief, he is receiving treatment in the hospital at Bournemouth. Once I administer the drug all memory of W.I.N, the BIG RAT, the whole incident will be forgotten within two hours. At the hospital the nurses will take her in to see her father, where she will forget the whole adventure

Shane:

And as for Agents 112 and 113?

Sam:

They will recall nothing that happened in the past eight days of the assignment.

Shane:

Pity. I thought they were a cute pair. When me, you, Mac and Joe first settled down together when the McClaines agreed to their involvement at W.I.N we decided that nobody out of those four walls will know of the BIG RAT's existence.

Sam:

Yeah, I did wonder why you just accepted the fact that two more people can know and be trusted to know of the BIG RAT's existence. I'll attend to their coffee immediately Chief.

Sam rises out of his seat.

Now, he waits patiently as he sits outside the office with a pushing tray on wheels stands next to him as he waits for Russel, Emily and Elenaor to drink up their coffee, but notice the taste is slightly watery.

Elenaor:

I don't like coffee, it's too strong.

Emily:

That's only a latte Eleanor. It contains a lot of milk it to make it much weaker. Black coffee is basically pure coffee, I find it too strong myself.

Russel:

I must say Sam that this coffee you bring us is most kind of you. Why we must have it is for some petty security reason I bet, but I notice my coffee tastes a bit watery.

Emily:

Yes, Russel has a point. W.I.N coffee was never so watery before.

Russel:

Must be the new coffee machine. A cheaper make until they can find a more expensive better one.

Sam:

I'm sorry about the coffee, but it's just orders given to me by Shane Weston.

Eleanor:

He ordered us to drink coffee?

Sam:

I don't know the answer myself Elenaor, but you must drink it whether you like it or not.

Elenaor:

It's gross.

Sam:

I'm sorry. Then, I will take you to the hospital in Bournemouth where your father is being treated.