Scene 30 - Fight at storage hunt 42

Now inside the vast, over-powering set of boxed up crates containing all sorts of detonating device; time bomb, grenade, anything. The roof reaches up high though, like in the shape of a pyramid, a heavy-duty truck enabled to carry up to fifty or so of these delicate crates is preparing to leave the storage hut, inside are two tough, tall and incredibly strong, butch weight-loaders – just the right men for the job. Inside their cargo truck, they do carry guns with them as well as another radio connected to the main desk of the vehicle. Loader 1 is at the wheel with his friend as the passenger of the truck.

Loader 1:

Right, Mr. Todd wants these all out for dispatchment by tonight.

Loader 2:

What, all of these ready in every cargo aircraft?

Loader 1:

That's right. It won't take us all that long.

Loader 2:

But we've only got several hours or so.

Loader 1:

Look, we're paid to drive and deliver the cargo, so let's get on with the job.

Loader 2:

Ok, ok then.

He then spots Eleanor very briefly flying down behind the sets of crates out of sight from his wing mirror and is almost sure of it.

Hey! What was that?

Loader 1:

What was what?

Loader 2:

Either I need my eyes testing, but I feel pretty sure that I saw someone in a jet-pack fly down behind one of the crates.

Loader 1:

Nah, it was probably nothing.

Loader 2:

I tell you I saw someone.

Loader 1:

Alright then, grab the guns, we'll take a look. But if you're wrong about this...

Loader 2:

Ok, ok. I just want to be sure about it.

They jump out of the vehicle ready to fire with their powerful machine guns loaded, all that can be heard is their echoing footsteps and the electricity flowing through the cables across the entire hut. Russel, Emily and Eleanor hide quietly behind the back, the sweat covers their brows as they know they have been spotted. Russel raises his gun in the air slightly and whispers incredibly gently so only the others can just about his order.

Russel:

You two, stay here.

With the small gap between their crate and the next, the gap being where Russel must bravely cross. He chances it, quickly flashing to the other side of the gap as the Loaders fire in his sort of direction, missing but giving all three of them one major shock.

Loader 2:

There they are!

In retaliation, Russel and Emily fire shots back at them with Eleanor keeping to Emily's side as the battle begins. The two loaders also quickly dive for cover and put up the good fight. There is much pocking around the corner as shots fire at them, missing them or hitting through the crates, Loader 1 orders his mate to call for help.

Loader 1:

Sound the alarm. Get back up.

Loader 2:

But they'll shoot me.

Loader 1:

Do as your told! I'm a trained gunman. Now go!

He quickly rushes further down his side to avoid gunfire.