Scene 27 - Flight to the North Pole

The doors to the garage open wide up once more revealing the Jet Air Car as it gently strides down the passage heading back out onto the main road again as it turns right heading towards the west this time. Once on the main road, the wheels dramatically rise into the air again as the car takes to the skies again once more time, flying high into the clouds of the night before turning at another 90-degree angle heading north this time towards the South Pole, just heading North though. Mac is sat at the wheel of the car with Sam Loover sat beside him in the passenger seat. In the back, Shane Weston sits in the third extra seat along with the four other crammed up others. Emily and Russel sit closely together to Weston's right with Joe and Eleanor sat on the ground to his left. A set of equipment is also placed in the back with parachutes, guns, Joe's briefcase containing his glasses. Shane Weston prepares to brief the others one more time.

Sam:

I've contacted the local authorities Eleanor, so they'll be on their way to collect your father.

Eleanor:

Thanks Sam.

Mac:

Travelling at speed ultimate, I estimate we will arrive at the danger zone in several hours time.

Shane:

Ok. Agents, you will receive your final briefing half an hour before we arrive.

Emily:

Now, I think it's time to get some rest.

She puts her head on Russel's shoulder and shuts her eyes to get some sleep.

Eleanor:

So then Joe, Mr. Weston, what exactly do you do and everything?

There is another transition like the original of the purple background phasing in and out.