Scene 7 - Survival

Russel's XG Interceptor still cannot locate Emily, with Joe's aircraft catching up and Russel hovering over, he contacts Joe on the radio again.

Russel:

Interceptor 3 to 1, Joe I still can't find her, and her radios aren't working.

Joe:

Have you tried her portable one?

Russel:

Tried that too and that doesn't work either. I'm going down into the jungle to find her.

Joe:

Ok but be careful. Keep in constant radio contact.

Russel's aircraft hovers over an area of the jungle somewhere and then makes his landing with the aircraft's legs sliding down from the craft as its engines wind down and land safely in the jungle somewhere despite making a mess of the jungle land as the aircraft touches down on the forest floor.

The cockpit to the craft is opened via another control button which rises and swings back behind him allowing him to jump out of the aircraft into the dark and mysterious jungle to find Emily. He is on his guard and holds in his hand the portable radio contacting Joe in his aircraft surveying the area for her, yet Russel doesn't have a torch in his hand, so he can at least see something.

Russel:

I'm out and beginning the search, we don't know where she will be. But I have an uneasy feeling that we are being watched.

Somewhere nearby, in the verdant bushes hiding, are two different members of the same tribe that caught Emily. They are almost naked, wearing painted face masks and a sort of strange underwear like someone from any tribe with them holding spears and weapons in their hands. Well hidden, they whisper very quietly to one another on their attack for Russel.

Warrior 1:

Natdbeh hcjejc heke.

Warrior 2:

Hienvn jvmmcj kfoen jdilo nuhide.

Warrior 1:

Uidn koen?

Warrior 2:

Kaga!

Russel:

There still seems to be no sign of life around, but I don't want to raise my voice in case anything or anyone is around. Maybe if you try to go lower down closer to the trees you... Woah!

The two tribe warriors have attacked Russel from behind again and have taken him and have dropped his radio.

Joe:

Russel, come in Russel! Hello?

One of the warriors completely destroys the radio, leaving Joe with nobody on the other end of his radio. Joe fails to try and locate him but can't really because the jungle is too high for Joe to see the forest floor, so he contacts back to Northolt to report on the radio.

Joe:

Joe 90 to base, I have now lost contact with Russel when he went into the jungle.

Sam:

Ok then Joe, you now need to explore the jungle to try and locate Emily and Russel.

Mac:

Sam, does Joe have the brain pattern of someone who is an expert in surviving in the jungle?