Scene 10 - Welcome to Healy Submarine

We have another funny transition like in the original series where the camera zooms out and reveals a new location, this is where we see the Eagle-Glider fly over the ocean sea about 200 or so feet above the ocean. The design is like the Re-Entry Glider from the Space: 1999 episode The Immunity Syndrome, although more designed like a Helicopter with a red design and a nose-cone slightly pointed out and a logo marked at the top "Eagle" and "Glider" down at the bottom with red and dark gold colours in the mix, then we zoom inside the passenger section. The inside contains the relaxed Joe wearing a trendy brown jacket whilst wearing his famous glasses and his case sitting next to Joe's legs. He is joined by Mac on his left as well as Sam sat next to the pilot's cabin door, marked brightly on the granite-coloured entrance. On the other side on the dark verdant coloured sofas are Emily and Russel sat closely sitting next to each other as they wait to arrive at the ship. The room itself is another uninteresting grey that colours the passenger cabin with nothing to interest in the room such as photos, maps but does feature small windows on each side though. On the right side of Emily features another bulky grey door with a danger red warning alerting "Use in emergency", behind the door was obviously just the sea below them. Sam pulls up his hand to check the time on his expensive Apple Watch that reads 11:55.

Sam:

We should be at the rendezvous in five minutes from now. You know what you have to do guys?

Emily:

Get onboard the big ship to get onto a small ship to plant a bomb and just be careful of the base inside the cave.

Russel:

But they will have sensors and guards out though.

Emily:

Yes, but with Joe 90 having the knowledge and experience of the world's best expert at submarine, we're bound to succeed like last time.

Joe:

Don't worry Ms. Cartwright, we'll stop them.

The aircraft begins to tilt downwards slightly towards the sea before levelling out easily and beginning to hover over the ocean.

Mac:

Must be arriving now.

Russel:

Well, here goes.

Over the sea, the Eagle – Glider hovers in the air and waits for the Healy ship to appear from the sea. Within seconds, the naval ship bubbles out of the sea and sits in the sea to await pickup from the aircraft. The submarine's design is similar to any sort of naval undersea ship, a tint of white added to the mix of the dark-coloured craft as the top entrance of the mighty submarine swings open for the Admiral to reveal himself and wave up to the aircraft. The inside passenger cabin features Russel and Emily both staring out of the window of the magnificent submarine, which delights them with excitement.

Emily:

There's the man down there now.

Russel:

You know some stuff just doesn't get old, does it?

Joe:

Looks like they're ready dad.

Mac:

Right, you'd better get ready you three.

The Admiral stands patiently waiting for the WIN agents to arrive down on his ship, his posture is his arms on his hips as he watches the three touchdowns of all three agents down altogether on the sub. This process is done by the Eagle-Glider delicately easing down hovering just above the submarine so therefore, its three agents attached to the Eagle-Glider with ropes wrapped around their shoulders like carrying a schoolbag as one by one, all three safely land on their feet at the top deck of Submarine Healy as the Admiral proudly greets the new arrivals.