Scene 13 - Gomez's return

We are once again back at WIN headquarters with all six members sat in their seats once again with Shane Weston holding the second letter in his hand from MSRG, obviously preparing to read it aloud to his agents.

Shane:

Ladies and gentlemen, so far, our missions have been a complete success and I would like to thank you all for your courage and determination in your tasks, but we must not dwell on these events despite how near we lost several lives in the process due to events beyond our control.

Joe, Emily and Russel look but not turn to each other about their guilt.

Shane:

However, we still not only have a traitor somewhere in our organization where we are still trying to locate, we still have two bases and one main headquarters to seek and destroy, we have received a second letter from MSRG about our movements and operations, which reads as; Dear Mr. Weston, Supreme Commander Director of World Intelligence, you may have been lucky so far and have destroyed two of five complexes, this will be your final warning this time Weston, leave our organization alone and you, your agents and your operation will stay alive. Refuse to listen to this and you will take the consequences, think carefully Weston. Yours faithfully, the Master-Sword-Gun-Runners.

Sam:

You know Chief, it seems that this traitor of ours has gone to a lot of trouble to try and bring WIN down.

A bleep on Shane Weston's desk is a radio call from reception alerting him of someone, he answers the call.

Shane:

Weston speaking.

Receptionist:

Sorry Mr. Weston sir, but I can't stop...

Don Gomez, out of the blue, bursts furiously through the door in anger and marches towards Weston's desk as he rises at Gomez's sudden arrival, before the door swings back like a catapult.

Gomez:

What is going on this time Weston!

Sam mutters quietly to himself.

Sam:

Sounds like him, the traitor.

Shane returns the call back to the Receptionist.

Shane:

Its ok, let me deal with him personally.

Gomez:

What have I told you Weston, what have I told you about interfering in this mission.

Sam:

Well what have you got against this Don?

Gomez:

You just keep your mouth shut Loover.

Shane:

Excuse me sir, just tell us what you want and get it over with.

Gomez:

You have deliberately disobeyed my order of stepping down from this assignment Weston, I gave you those orders clearly and precisely, just none of you at this cheap business have the intelligence to comprehend this.

Sam rises in anger.

Sam:

Cheap business!

Mac:

(Calmly) Sam, sit down.

Sam sits back down furiously.