Another idol flirts with you~♡

Shownu~
Taehyung (BTS)
The boys and you were at an award show when Taehyung started complimenting your dress and makeup. Hyun Woo heard the statements and rushed to your side.
“I know you don’t mean any harm but can you not flirt with my girlfriend?”

Wonho~Jay ParkThe two of you were at one of Jays concerts when he called you on stage

Wonho~
Jay Park
The two of you were at one of Jays concerts when he called you on stage. He was performing a song when he slightly grinded his hips against yours. Hoseok lost his mind but knew he couldn’t do anything at that time.

Minhyuk~JinJin (astro) The boys and you were invited to a party along with other k idols

Minhyuk~
JinJin (astro)
The boys and you were invited to a party along with other k idols. Minhyuk had gone to get some drinks when he saw Jinwoo flirting with you. He watched the scene from afar but quickly walked over to you when he saw Jinwoo put his hands on your hips.

Kihyun~Bobby (Ikon)Kihyun was finally letting you go out with some of his idol friends to a party

Kihyun~
Bobby (Ikon)
Kihyun was finally letting you go out with some of his idol friends to a party. Ji-Won had volunteered to get you a drink. And then his jacket. And then a ride home. Causing Kihyun to lose his shit towards the end of the night.

Hyungwon~Mark (GOT7)Jooheon had invited Jackson and Mark to come over to their dorm

Hyungwon~
Mark (GOT7)
Jooheon had invited Jackson and Mark to come over to their dorm. Hyungwon was half asleep on the couch when he heard Mark ask if you were single. Hyungwon immediately shot his eyes open and gave Mark a glare, hinting you were taken.

Jooheon~G-Dragon (Big Bang)The two of you were invited to a MV filming thanks to Daesung

Jooheon~
G-Dragon (Big Bang)
The two of you were invited to a MV filming thanks to Daesung. During the filming Ji- Yong was winking and biting his lip in your direction. Jooheon politely asked Daesung if he could ask Ji- Yong to cut down on the gestures.

 Jooheon politely asked Daesung if he could ask Ji- Yong to cut down on the gestures

I.M~
Luhan (previous EXO member)
Changkyun and you were at a restaurant when he noticed you talking to somebody near the washrooms. He smiled to himself because you were making friends but he later realized he knew the guy. He silently watched you two talk about god knows what. He noticed Luhan lightly touching you on the arm and shoulder. Kyun waved at you hoping to get your attention. When he failed he speed walked over to the two of you to pull you away.