Wonho request~

For- navydemonwolf  💞

In joys of Wonho's case being closed I will now present you with a soft Wonho imagine ~ and I apologize for how long this took for me to publish

_____________________________________________________________________________

Wonho's POV~

"Happy one year anniversary, baby," I smiled at my loving girlfriend, Storm. I placed the small box into her palms, inside was a silver chain with charms of our initials. S and H. She opened the box and a small gasp left her lips. I carefully lifted the necklace out and brushed her beautiful white hair away from her neck to put it on. 

"You're the best, I love you so much," she smiled her bright and beautiful smile before she planted a soft kiss on my cheek.

"I love you more," I couldn't help but blush. I started thinking about the day we met.  

Two years ago I was running late for the bus, simply because my car had broke down. I had my heavy duffle bag slung over my shoulder and I could tell I was slowly losing my energy.
Shownu was going to be disappointed if I didn't show up to the gym.
I stood at the bus stop, gently tapping my foot on the ground. I looked up from the ground and saw the most gorgeous woman I had ever laid my eyes on.
I immediately noticed her facial features, and how perfect her hair looked all done up. And then I noticed the flaw that I found absolutely heavenly.
She had a leg amputation, just above the knee. Her friend, that I later found out was named Victoria, had her arm around her waist.
I swear I had heart eyes just from looking at her.

"Excuse me? Is this seat taken?" The girl asked me. I quickly shook my head. She sat down beside me, along with her friend, and smiled a bit. "My name's Storm, what's yours?"

"My name's Hoseok. But I sometimes go by Wonho," I returned the smile. She nodded and glanced over at her friend, giving her a look I didn't catch. "You're waiting for the bus?" I asked.

"Yes, I'm heading to my parents place. You're off to, let me guess, the gym?" She giggled softly. My smile grew bigger as I nodded. Then the bus pulled up.

"Why don't we go visit your parents?" I gently rubbed her back while resting my chin on her shoulder. She nodded and grabbed my hand, pulling me up. I walked out to my car with Storm, a stupidly big smile plastered on my face.