I.M imagine~

For-
asylumlvr3005 💋

She/her pronouns
_______________________________________

Today was finally the day ! I'm finally going to my first Monsta X fansign ! I could finally meet the band who's done so much for me.
I picked out my outfit for the fansign and laid it down on my bed. I smiled brightly, looking down at my choice.

I did my hair and put on some light makeup before putting on my outfit

I did my hair and put on some light makeup before putting on my outfit. I looked at myself in the mirror, feeling confident in myself. I grabbed my keys from my bag along with my Tresspass album and headed out the door to my car.
I drove to the fansign, trying to rap along to Changkyun's mixtape.
I finally arrived, and I was starting to feel a bit anxious. This was finally happening. It's like a dream come true.
I walked through the door, got my pass, and headed to the line. I clutched the album to my chest, smiling softly as I started to get closer to the boys.
First was Minhyuk. He was so sweet. He held my hand like a gentleman.
Then Kihyun, Hyungwon, and Shownu. They were all just so beautiful up close. And they were amazing listeners.
Jooheon and Wonho were so friendly. It was like I had known them my entire life.
Then Changkyun. I.M. my bias. I sat down in the chair in front of him and set the album down on the table. He smiled at me and signed the album just like the other members. But his was different. There was a heart by his name.

Changkyun's POV

I signed the album that was set in front of me, it was like an instinct. I couldn't help but notice her beauty, so I put a small heart before setting the marker down and softly grabbing her hands.
"What's your name?" I asked with a smile, tilting my head a bit to the left.
"Y/N," she blushed and giggled softly, tightly holding onto my hands like she didn't want me to let go.
"That's beautiful," I blushed as well "I would hate myself if I didn't say this, but you're absolutely gorgeous," I leaned into her and whispered into her ear. She squealed and looked down, trying to hide her face. I pulled my hands away for a brief moment, grabbing a piece of paper and a pen from Wonho, since he was sitting beside me. I wrote my name and my phone number, along with a winky face. I held her hand, swapping the paper from my hand to hers. She glanced at it and put it in the pocket of her sweatpants.
"Wh-what's this for?" She asked with a small smile.
"I want to see you again, Y/N. Privately," I looked into her eyes before it was time for her to move on. I sighed and brought her hand up to kiss her knuckles. She grabbed her album, smiled at me one last time, then left.
That night, I got a call from my future wife.
Y/N.