Hyungwon Imagine ~♡

For-
Elizabeth_Jones21
And
Eliza-jones18
💕
~
"I just like her so much.." Hyungwon groaned into his hands as he spoke to his friends, Kihyun and Jooheon.
"Then you better hurry up and step up your game. Y/N isn't going to stay single forever," Jooheon's voice was rough. He took a small sip from his coffee and gave a smug look to Hyungwon.
"What he's trying to say is, don't be so shy," Kihyun subtly rolled his eyes at the youngest member of their friend groups comment.
"I'll try.." is all Hyungwon said before grabbing his coffee and shyly walking down the hallway of the school .

The next day Hyungwon was sitting alone in the hallway, waiting for the other members to arrive. Out of the corner of his eye he noticed Y/N leaning against the wall. He gave a shy smile her way and looked down at his hands.

Your POV~
I noticed Hyungwon's shy smile and waved. He waved back and slowly got up to walk over to me. He stood in front of me and bit at his lip.
"Hey," he said while a bright tint of red covered his cheeks.  I smiled warmly at him.
"Hey Won. What's up?" I straightened my posture.
"Uhm- well I wanted to kinda ask you something," he scratched the back of his head. I slowly nodded and waited for him to continue. "Well.. how would you feel about getting a coffee with me sometime? Or maybe even dinner?"
"Hyungwon?" I tried to control my smile "are you asking me out on a date?" Now it was my turn for the red tint to creep onto my face. He slowly nodded
"I'm sorry I understand if you-"
"Of course I wanna go on a date with you!" I cut him off and hugged him. He giggled and softly wrapped his arms around my lower body.