JooKyun Imagine~

For-
solarlly (requested)
Unbiased_Kai (ily)
_______________________________________

Changkyun's POV

As I sat and watched Jooheon work on some lyrics all I could think about was what would or life be like if we could make our relationship public. Would the members support it? Would the fandom support it? Would we get married and start a family..? These things have been running through my mind I didn't realize Jooheon was snapping his fingers in front of my face.
"Babe! Are you okay?" He tilted his head to the side and moved to sit beside me.
"Huh? Yeah I'm fine," I slowly nodded and smiled. "How are the lyrics coming?" I moved closer to him, nearly sitting on his lap. He chuckled softly and kissed my forehead.
"Fine. Are you sure you're okay? Your mind seems to be somewhere else today," he started to rub my back soothingly. I couldn't help but feel totally relaxed. I sighed quietly and wrapped my arms around his neck.
"I'm tired of being a secret. I want the world to know. I want the world to know how much I love you," I gave him a soft kiss on the cheek as he started to blush.
"I understand, I want that too. But it's just to complicated right now," he sighed and got up, brushing down his shirt. "Give it time," he sat back down in his chair and looked down at the words he wrote.
"You don't want us to be public because you don't want to ruin your image.. I understand," I played with the fabric of my shirt as I kept my attention on the ground.

Jooheon's POV

Once those words left Changkyun's mouth I felt the anger burn inside me. I spun around in my chair and got up, grabbing his wrist to pull him up as well. He let out a quiet whimper and kept looking at the ground.
"We've had this discussion before, damnit. That's not it. I'm trying to make sure the public takes the news well. I love you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you, but that will be difficult if we get nothing but backlash," my voice got softer the more I spoke. He slowly looked up at me, nodding as he understood.
"I'm sorry.. I love you," he softly pressed his lips against mine, making me release my grasp on his wrist. As I start to kiss back I slowly wrap my arms around his waist. I slowly pulled away from the kiss and brushed my lips against his.
"I love you too," my tone was hushed as a smile slowly spread across my face.