Vacation with Jooheon

For-
Trishavolution21 💕
_______________________________________

Y/N's POV~

I've known Jooheon for 4 years. We've been dating for 2 of those years, and this is our first vacation together. He planned this beautiful trip to Hawaii, and I couldn't be any happier.
We walked along the beach for a midnight stroll, our fingers laced together, our bare feet on the soft sand, and smiles plastered on our faces.
"You're enjoying this, Y/N?" Jooheon gently squeezed my hand. I looked up at him and nodded.
"Of course I am. I'm happy because I'm with you," I softly kissed his cheek and continued walking. We walked for another 5 minutes, chatting about random things, until I heard music ahead. I slowly let go of his hand as I got closer, peering through the bushes. Locals of the area were playing the music with ukuleles and drums.
"Hey, that's a good rythm you got going," Jooheon snaked his arm around my waist protectively as he gave the compliment.
"Thanks, care to join us?" One of the musicians asked. I quickly nodded and grabbed my boyfriends hand, leading him to the group of people. I watched as multiple girls danced together in grass skirts and colorful tops, but Jooheon was more intrigued by the music.
"Would you like to dance with us?" One of the ladies asked me as she stuck her hand out, waiting for me to take it.
"I would love to, but I'm afraid I don't know how to dance," I took her hand as I admitted, looking back at Jooheon to see his reaction. He was shocked to say the least.
"Follow my lead," the dancer stood beside me as she started to slowly move her hips. I copied her actions and eventually got enough courage to join the other girls in a dance. Jooheon was watching intently with a spark in his eyes.
"Jeez baby I didn't know you could do that," he smiled and stood up, walking to me as he wrapped his arms around my waist.
"Just wait, there's more," I took his hand in mine, leading him back to his spot. I sat him down and took a few steps back "could you play a slower song?" I asked one man who was playing a ukulele. He happily agreed and started to play a soft and soothing tune. As I swayed my body to the beat I sang a beautiful love song to the love of my life. Lee Jooheon. And he watched me with such intensity, like he didn't want to miss a single word that came out of my mouth.