Shownu Imagine

《Your POV》
"Sweetheart? Wake up my love," Hyun Woo lightly shook my sleeping form. I rubbed my tired eyes and looked up at my boyfriend.
"Good morning," I said groggily. I sat up in bed and fixed my shorts.
"I don't have to work today so I'm all yours" Hyun Woo bent down and kissed my forehead. I smiled lovingly at him and stood up. We wandered into the kitchen to make ourselves breakfast, each grabbing a bowl of cereal.
"You look so cute," Hyun Woo blushed and tucked a strand of my messy hair behind me ear. I giggled at him and stuffed my face with a spoon full of my cereal. We sat side by side at the kitchen table and talked about what to do that day.
"We should watch a movie," I said as I finished up my breakfast. Hyun Woo happily agreed.

"Baby look. I found a movie to watch," Hyun Woo slipped the CD into the DVD player and pressed play.
"And I got a blanket," I smiled and wrapped the blanket around his shoulders. He sat down on the couch beside me and snuggled me into his chest. The movie seemed to go by like the speed of light, and it was only 1 in the afternoon.
"Maybe we can go out with some of the guys. I'm sure they aren't busy," Hyun Woo kissed my nose softly and called Jooheon. I could only hear one side of the conversation but we decided to meet at a small coffee shop by Starship. I hurried upstairs to change into some black leggings, a basic white tshirt and white sneakers. Hyun Woo grabbed his black jacket and threw it over his shoulders, slipping his arms into the sleeves.

"Jooheon~ah," I said sweetly as I pulled my friend in for a hug.
"Hey cutie," he winked when I let him go from my grasp. Classic. Shownu smiled at the younger and sat down, pulling my chair out for me beforehand. The waitress greeted the three of us and took our coffee order.
"Have I told you two before that you're perfect together," Jooheon ran a hand through his hair and took a sip from his drink. I blushed a little and met Hyun Woo's gaze.
"You've never complemented this relationship, just my girlfriend," Hyun Woo gave a cheeky grin.
"Well it's true. You know one day I hope I can be the best man at your wedding. I hope the other members and I can play with your kids. I hope you guys grow old together," Jooheon bit his bottom lip and laughed at himself.
"I hope so too," I smiled at Hyun Woo.
---------------------------------------------------------
For - shelbykd 💞

 ---------------------------------------------------------For - shelbykd 💞