•Shownu Request•

For- aleksandriq 💞
_______________________________________

Shownu's POV

"And here is our hotel," I smiled warmly at my members as I pointed out the five star hotel. We were currently on tour and our new destination was Paris.

The city of love, as Minhyuk pointed out when we landed.

I walked inside with the six boys and went to the reception desk, getting the keys for our rooms.

I decided to share my room with Jooheon, since he said he wasn't going to stick around a lot anyway. He wants to go sightseeing, me on the other hand, I just want to relax. Having six members can be a real pain in my neck, but I love them.

"Hey, Shownu, we're gonna go take some pictures around the city. We'll be back later, don't wait up," Changkyun approached me after he had all his stuff put into his room. He waved his goodbyes as the other five followed close behind to get into a taxi.

I unpacked my stuff and grabbed some change, heading down to the vending machines. When I got closer I noticed a girl struggling to get her bag of chips.

I walked to her and gently shook the machine, watching the bag fall so she could grab it.

"Thank you so much," she smiled thankfully and grabbed her bag.

"No problem. What's your name?" I asked while I put my coins into the slot.

"Jiwoo. And you are?" She bowed in respect, and I did the same. I grabbed my chocolate bar out of the machine.

"I'm Hyunwoo. But you can call me Shownu if you'd like," I smiled; "I'm actually here on tour with my band, Monsta X,"

"Oh! I've heard of you guys. My friend is going to your concert tomorrow night. Would it be okay if I got a picture to send to her?" She slowly grabbed her phone out, and I happily obliged. Anything for a fan; "thank you so much. Maybe you would like to add your number as well?" She blushed after she took the picture.

"Of course," I chuckled softly and added my number into her phone, putting my name as 'Shownu ;)'

"Thank you. I hope I can see you again sometime," she nervously kicked at the ground.

"I can get you a ticket for the show tomorrow. After the concert, why don't we go out?" I raised an eyebrow as I watched her giggle a bit; "it's a date?"

"I can't wait, Shownu," she smiled and walked to her hotel room, waving goodbye as I tried to process if I ACTUALLY just did that.

The guys are sure gonna get a kick out of this.