Changkyun vampire mafia PT 2

For AnaBlanchard

Ana's POV~

I tried to struggle to get out of Jooheon's grasp, but you can't win against a vampire. I thought about screaming but I knew in the back of my mind nobody would come to my rescue, even Wonho wouldn't dare to go up against Jooheon.

See that's the thing with mixing humans and vampires, the vampires are superior. No matter what.

So instead of fighting back I let him sit me down in his chair, and he was far from nice with his words. 

"You think Changkyun will protect you now?" he laughed "think again, sweetheart," he snapped his fingers towards the door, hinting he wanted everyone else out.

"Jooheon, don't do something you'll regret," Minhyuk spoke up, reaching for his friends shoulder. Jooheon scoffed and shoved his hand away, glaring at him.

"I never regret my decisions. Now go!" he snapped, and everyone left the room. I felt my anxiety rise, and Jooheon had a certain look in his eye. 

"P-please don't hurt me. I'll do anything you want," I begged. I felt tears run down my cheeks, but all he did was laugh again. That deep and intimidating laugh. 

"Shut up, Ana. I know you don't want to piss me off, remember what I said the first time you pissed me off?" he had a smug smile on his face, and I remembered like it was yesterday. 

It was my first day working for Changkyun, and I was just introduced to all his friends. Some happened to live here, so I thought we could become friends. But there was one person who gave off a negative vibe, Jooheon. He just seemed angry when I met him, so I decided I would go check on him. When I slowly entered his room I knew I had made a mistake. He was hovering over something on his bed, something with a very pigmented colour of red. And the smell was overwhelming. A metallic smell with a hint of masculine cologne.  As I got closer I seen the body of a young girl, around our age. Her breathing was faint, and she was pale. I gasped, dropped my phone, and ran out of the room, but Jooheon grabbed me. He told me if I ever told anyone what I saw I would end up like that girl. Begging for life under him. 

"Jooheon, why are you doing this? Please just let me go!" I started sobbing, and he shushed me. This went on for another five minutes before the door leading downstairs swung open. I watched Changkyun strut downstairs, Hyungwon and Wonho following close behind.

Changkyun's POV~ 

"What the hell is going on here!?" I yelled at Jooheon "You think it's just okay to hold somebody captive like that, huh?!" my voice got louder.

"I wasn't gonna do anything, chill out man," Jooheon rolled his eyes, but I wasn't about to let him off the hook that easy again. I walked to Ana, holding my hand out for her to take. She obliged and stood up, staying close to me. I grabbed Hyungwon's jacket from off a nearby chair and wrapped it around her shoulders. 

"Ana? Were you scared of Jooheon? Were you scared he was going to hurt you?" I talked softly, wiping her tear away with my thumb. She stayed quiet "It's okay, Ana. You can tell me, I won't hurt you," 

"Yes.. he scared me," she confessed, and something went off in my head. I passed Ana over to Wonho and Hyungwon, and the three went upstairs without another word. 

I stared Jooheon dead in the eye, tilting my head slightly as I cracked my knuckles. He scanned the room, looking for a way out, but I had him trapped.

"You just don't learn, do you? Scaring a poor girl like that?" I threw my hoodie off so I was able to move around easier. 

"It was just a bit of fun," he shrugged and tossed his jacket off, preparing for what was coming. 

"Fun? Jesus Jooheon what is wrong with you?" I scoffed and got closer to him, inches away from arms reach. He eyed my movements carefully, clenching his fists. "I'll make it easy for you," I taunted him "I'll let you hit me first," I gave him a smug smile.

He laughed at my attitude before I felt his fist connect with my face, and I stumbled back. I eyed his hands and I was stupid enough to not realize the heavy rings he was wearing. I lunged at him, striking him in the stomach with a hard blow. 

The fight lasted a solid ten minutes before I finally had him kneeling down, coughing blood. I wiped the blood off my lip and looked down at him.

"If you ever touch Ana again I won't hesitate to finish you off. You may be important to this family but I can replace you in the blink of an eye," I threatened and walked back upstairs, leaving him there to collect himself.

I walked to Hyungwon and Wonho, asking them where Ana was. They directed me to Hyungwon's room, where she was laying on his bed with her eyes closed. She looked so harmless, and precious. 

"Ana?" I whispered softly as I sat down on the bed beside her. I gently shook her small frame until she looked up at me, a smile slowly spreading on her face. "You won't have to worry about Jooheon. I guarantee he won't bother you again," I returned the smile. 

"Thank you so much. I don't know how I can repay you," she sat up to sit beside me, tightening Hyungwon's jacket she had on around her shoulders. I thought for a moment before laughing quietly.

"Go out on a date with me, one date. Then we'll be even," I tilted my head. She blushed a bright tint of pink and nodded.

"Deal," she giggled and got up, heading to the door. "Goodnight, Changkyun," she looked back at me.

"Goodnight, Ana," I smiled and got up off the bed. I turned to fix the blankets on before I heard her footsteps coming to me, then a soft kiss on my cheek "Well thank you, but what was that for?" I couldn't help but blush.

"Just another thank you," she walked to the door "okay, goodnight for real," she waved before heading off to her room. 

___________________________________________________________

And that's it ! I really hope you enjoyed this two part series. I had so much fun writing it~