Jooheon Vampire Imagine

For-
EM0_Otaku💕

Jooheon's POV

It was nearly midnight, and like usual I was stumbling down the streets of Seoul. My fangs were out and I was desperate for blood.
I ran my hand through my messy black hair, the feeling of the heavy and cold rings on my hand chilled my skin. My leather jacket had spots of blood and my black ripped jeans weren't ripped when I first got them.
I was just about to tumble over into a dumpster when I laid my eyes on the most beautiful human girl. She was crouched over in the opening of an alleyway, it looked like she was crying. Suddenly I felt a burst of energy. I made my way over to her silently, listening to her muffled cries. I came up beside her and made sure my voice sounded sympathetic.
"Hey? Are you okay?" I kneeled down beside her. She lifted her head up and sniffled.
"Y-yes sir. I'm fine," she quickly wiped her eyes and examined me closely. I made sure to hide my fangs as best I could, but her smell was intoxicating. In a good way.
"Then why are you sitting alone in the cold, darling?" I took my jacket off and wrapped it around her shoulders. She looked at me with a certain look in her eye, like she could trust me.
"My boyfriend kicked me out.. I told him I was pregnant with his baby.." she explained as more tears filled her eyes. Her gorgeous hazel eyes.
"I'm so sorry," I actually felt sympathy for this girl. "What's your name?" I tilted my head to the left.
"Valerie," she sniffled again. The way her name rolled off her tongue was like music to my ears.
"That's a beautiful name. For a beautiful girl. I'm Jooheon," I softly held her hand and helped her stand up. She put her arms through the sleeves of my jacket and smiled a bit.
"Thank you, Jooheon," she let out a quiet giggle. I liked the way she said my name.
"Why don't I take you to my house? It's safer than staying out here," I assured her and slowly started to walk in the direction of my house. It was nothing fancy, but it's what I could afford with the little money I have.
It's difficult keeping a job when you're a vampire.
We kept small talk, where we grew up and who our family was. Of course most of my answers were lies.
As we were walking, Valerie pointed out her boyfriends house. I carefully looked at the outside of the house. There didn't seem to be any type of security system.
"let's just ignore his house, yeah? We're almost to my place," I wrapped my arm around her shoulder and guided her to my front door. I took my keys out of my back pocket and unlocked the door, swinging it open so Valerie could walk inside. I followed close behind her and shut the door.
"Make yourself comfortable. I can make you some food if you'd like," I offered, knowing damn well I've been rationing food for weeks.
"Some soup would be nice.." she said in a hushed tone, almost like she didn't want to admit to being hungry.
"I'll go out and buy some stuff. I'll be back in about, ten minutes maybe?" I grabbed some money and shoved it in my pocket. She nodded and smiled softly as I left.

I finally made it to Valerie's ex boyfriends house without being noticed. I found a window that led to the basement and crawled inside. As I made my way upstairs I smelt beer and cigarette smoke. I was starting to question why she even dated this guy in the first place. I swiftly rounded the corner and found the guy passed out on the couch, my vampire instincts kicked in.
My fangs were out and my eyes were a piercing black. As I got closer to him I utter under my breath.
"This is for hurting Valerie," and with that, I sunk my fangs into his neck and started to feast. His blood tasted like poison from all the alcohol and cigarette.

When I finally got home I slowly opened the front door and crept inside. I made sure my mouth and hands were clean before I turned around.
"Valerie?" I called her name but there was no response. I quietly walked around my house, finally getting to my bedroom. I looked inside and found her asleep on my bed, covered up with my jacket that I gave her in the alley way. I smiled softly and walked to the bedside, pulling the blankets up before kissing her forehead.
"Sleep well, Val," I smiled softly and left the room, closing the bedroom door behind me.
_______________________________________
Author note.
So, i got my report card and it turns out I'm failing a class with a 47. My mum decided to take my phone away as a punishment and I probably won't be active for about 4 days