When they want to cuddle

For: shahad_536 💞

I'm sorry it took so long forgive me~♡

      ┈━═☆Yᵒᵘ Oᶰˡʸ Lᶤᵛᵉ Oᶰᶜᵉ☆━═┈

Shownu~
"Baby, I'm home," Hyun Woo yelled through the house. "Where are you?" He set his bag down. I ran down the stairs and into my loving boyfriend's arms.
"How was dance practice? The boys didn’t work you to hard did they?" I chuckled at him. Hyun Woo smiled and shook his head.
"No but it was tiring. Let's cuddle after I shower okay?" He suggested. I  happily agreed.
After Hyun Woo showered and changed he took me into the warm and comfy bed. He pulled the thick blankets over the two of us and wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me into his chest.

 He pulled the thick blankets over the two of us and wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me into his chest

Wonho~
I was silently watching Wonho work out at his regular gym. I would normally catch him stealing glances at me and winking, but today was different. He seemed soft, light hearted today.
"Baby~," he said cutely. He was finally finished his session.
"Yes?" I stood up and handed him a towel.
"Let's go home and cuddle ok? I really missed you today," he dried his face and took me into the locker room.
"I was with you all day today," I giggled. Once he was done changing and all packed up he wrapped his arms around my waist and nuzzled my nose.
"Let's go home," he kissed my forehead and held my hand all the way to the car.

Minhyuk~ "Sunshine

Minhyuk~
"Sunshine.." Minhyuk whined from bed. He was sick with a cold and couldn't work today. Kihyun had just stopped by to bring him some soup but he had to leave right away, leaving me to care for my boyfriend.
"What's wrong Min?" I sat on the edge of the bed and brushed his hair away from his face.
"I want cuddles," he stretched his arms out, letting me join his embrace. I cuddled myself into his arms and blushed.
"I love you Minhyuk," I said, kissing his cheek.
"I love you too," he smiled and fell asleep.

Kihyun~"I'm almost done your food Ki," I hollered to my boyfriend in the living room

Kihyun~
"I'm almost done your food Ki," I hollered to my boyfriend in the living room. He was filling out some paperwork and didn't have time to make himself food. I heard him mumble a reply but it was mostly hushed. I placed the food on the plate and set it down beside Kihyun.
"Thank you," he put his papers together and set them aside. "It's very good," he smiled when taking a big bite. Once he finished his food he set the plate aside and sat on the couch. I sat beside him and laid my head on his shoulder. He wrapped an arm around my waist and pulled me  closer to him, letting me rest on his chest.

Hyungwon~ "I'm telling you I'm not going out tonight

Hyungwon~
"I'm telling you I'm not going out tonight. I already made plans to stay home," Hyungwon yelled into his phone. Some friends of his had been wanting to go out partying for a while now but he always refuses to go.
"Why don't you wanna go?" I asked and hugged his waist.
"I'd rather stay here with you," he chuckled and wrapped his arms around me, holding me in his embrace. "Can we cuddle?" He smiled against my skin.
"Anytime," I smiled back and wandered into the bedroom with him. The two of us laid down together and snuggled close together.
"I love you," Hyungwon smiled and kissed my nose.

Jooheon~ It's always the same

Jooheon~
It's always the same. Watching Jooheon drink beer after beer hour after hour. In the studio watching him stress over lyrics or create music itself.
"Y/N.. can we go home yet?" He complained from his desk.
"No," I said without looking up from my phone. I heard him groan and stand up, probably to sit beside me.
"But I can't think of anything and I'm really tired," he said in ALMOST an aegyo voice. I put my phone aside and laid down on the couch.
"I can't help you" I shut my eyes to avoid his tempting gaze. I heard him shuffle around, then felt someone on top of me. "What are you-"
"Please," he cut me off. His head was rested on my stomach and his arms were wrapped around my waist. I patted his head and smiled to myself.
"I love you honey," I said quietly.
"I love you too precious," he smiled.

Changkyun~"Hey Changkyun your girlfriend's here!" I heard Minhyuk yell throughout the dorm

Changkyun~
"Hey Changkyun your girlfriend's here!" I heard Minhyuk yell throughout the dorm. I had decided to visit them on their day off and spend some time with Kyun.
"Yah hurry your ass up or else Jooheon might steal her," Shownu gave his two cents in too. Joo smiled, shook his head, and went back to scrolling through his phone.
"I'm here okay? You can all just shush," Changkyun ran down the stairs. When I saw him I instantly lit up. He smiled and wrapped me in his arms. "Let's get away from them," he took my hand in his and led me upstairs. I threw my purse on his dresser and crawled into his bed.
"I missed you," I said while trying to make room for him.
"Me too," he smiled and laid beside me, letting me snuggle into his side.