《Changkyun vampire mafia au》

part 1 ~ Intro

For AnaBlanchard

⚠️WARNING⚠️

⚠️Contains swearing⚠️

______________________________________________________________________________

Changkyun's POV

"Do you mind? I'm trying to work here," I snapped at Anastasia, my maid. This self made gang isn't going to run itself, and she wasn't helping by being in my way.

"I'm sorry, I'm very sorry," she hung her head low, allowing her short brown hair to cover part of her face. I'll admit, when I was reading through her resume I was intrigued. I've never heard of a Greek girl being in South Korea. She came here to finish up her studies, but little did she know she was working for a notorious mafia leader.

Im Changkyun. And he has a dark secret. A secret only his closest friends know.

He comes from a long bloodline of vampires.

"Just go. I have work to finish," I scoffed and looked down at my desk. It was littered with parking tickets, that didn't even belong to me, and some legal files I had my right hand man, Shownu, steal for me. I really had no work to finish.

Son Hyunwoo, also known as Shownu, earned his spot in this gang by being Changkyun's best friend throughout high school. They committed petty crimes together, and it eventually grew into something much larger. An organized crime family.

"of course. I apologize," she spoke softly before hurrying off to another room. I listened intensively to hear where she was going, and of course she had to run into Jooheon.

Lee Jooheon. A blood thirsty vampire who's only goal is to eat, sleep, have sex, then repeat. Jooheon was a high school bad boy, and he had a bad rep with the cops. Changkyun knew he needed someone that dangerous in his family, but that doesn't mean Jooheon doesn't push his leaders limits.

"Hey, sweetheart," he had a teasing tone in his voice, and I was able to sense his growing smirk. "Why are you in such a rush?" he placed his hand on Ana's upper arm, gripping it roughly. I walked out, rounding the corner to face the pair.

"Jooheon. Go, let her continue her work," I crossed my arms over my broad chest, watching him loosen his grip off the small girl. "You're lucky I don't kick your ass out of my house,"