Hyungwon Request

For- sexymochiko ♥️

⚠️Angst⚠️

_______________________________________

Hyungwon's POV

Driving home in the rain is usually quite enjoyable. The relaxing pitter patter on the windows, and the fact that is makes everything aesthetically pleasing to the eye. But on this particular night the rain was heavy, like the heavens up above had to welcome a new soul.

I called Kihyun about ten minutes before I left Starship, I was the last one to leave since I had to film a choreography video for Monbebe.

I really hoped they liked it. My last gift to them

Once I got out onto the highway the rain seemed to of gotten worse. My window wipers were working over time but it was still extremely difficult to see the cars in front of me.

"Come on.. everyone is waiting for me.." I mumbled to myself as the traffic seemed to go at an agonizing pace. The line of traffic came to a complete stop, so I was able to check my phone for any missed calls or texts.

Never check your phone while driving

I didn't notice the flow of traffic beginning to move again, so I stepped on the gas to get going without seeing the car flying down the intersection.

Bad luck. Maybe it was just bad luck I had been in the middle of that intersection

Narrator's POV

The car struck Hyungwon's with a heaving blow, forcing both men inside the vehicles to crash around. Hyungwon hit his head on the dashboard, and with that he lost consciousness. Passing bystanders called the paramedics, but with the extreme weather they weren't there on time.

Hyungwon never got to say his final goodbyes to his members, or to his parents or to his other friends. The last person he talked to was Kihyun, and his final words to his friend were "I'll see you when I get home,"

Hyungwon was losing the battle of life. His heart slowed with ever dying breath he took. He would die in that car, all alone. The paramedics would try to revive him, but it was no use.

He died on that fateful night. Alone. Cold. Scared. With no one to tell him everything was going to be alright. And at Hyungwon's funeral, the final words Kihyun spoke to him before the casket was buried was;
"I'll see you on the other side,"