•Changkyun Smut Request•

For- lizziqi 💖
______________________________________________________________________________

Changkyun's POV

Sitting at Y/N's parents place has become a normal habit. She loves visiting every chance she gets, she really misses home since she moved in with me at my dorm.

But Y/N has been acting weird for a while. She's been more touchy feely with me. And I was always open to sleeping with her, and of course we have a couple times, but she started shrugging me off to focus more on work.

Ever since this morning she was touching on my chest, or thighs, or even my butt. Even when we arrived at her parents place she wouldn't stop. She even came up to me a started to kiss my neck, and her mother was watching!

I was happily talking to her father from across the table when I felt Y/N's hand run up my thigh, close to my groin. I glanced over at her while raising an eyebrow. I coughed into my hand lightly.

"Excuse me, I have to use the restroom," I quickly stood up and grabbed Y/N's hand; "will you show me where it is one more time?" I grit my teeth and walk towards the hallway, dragging her behind me.

"Hey! What's your problem?" she whines as she jumps up to sit on the counter in the washroom. I shut the door and lock it, turning around to look into her eyes. 

"What's been going on with you? You're so touchy. I love it at home but damnit Y/N this is your parents place!" I roughly run my hand through my hair, starting to feel all hot and bothered. "Now look what you've done to me. I'm hard, but it would feel wrong to do it here," I sigh, looking at the door. Yeah, that would be extremely inappropriate. 

"I can be quiet," her voice is hushed, but sexy. I know she's lying, because she's never quite when I'm the one on top of her. 

"You know, if you really wanted sex you could of asked," I chuckle before gripping her thighs to pull her closer to me. "Now tell me, how bad do you want me?" I whisper in her ear seductively. 

"I want you so bad, please baby?" her moans are breathless as she quickly goes to pull off my shirt. I return the favor and take her shirt off, then pulling her jeans off. Biting at my lip, I undo my belt. 

"You're gorgeous. I love you," I give her a small smile before kissing down her neck and chest, leaving love bites on her soft skin.

Her quiet moans filled the small washroom as we were both now completely stripped. Wrapping her legs around my waist, I push her back to the wall. Slowly pushing myself inside her was risky, I knew if we were caught it wouldn't end well for the both of us. But I had to finish what I already started. And I did so by harshly thrusting myself into her, her nails desperately scratching at the wall behind her or at my back, giving me battle scars.

"This is what you wanted, huh?" I ask between moans, her expression on her face made the answer clear. I wanted it too. Being deprived from my girlfriends body was difficult. Granted I love all her attention, all the cuddles and soft kisses, but sometimes some hard sexy time in her parents washroom is needed to satisfy me.

"Y-yes daddy, thank you," she smiles a bit before wrapping her arms around my neck and hiding her face, trying to muffle her moans. I couldn't stop, I felt my climax coming but I didn't want to lose this feeling.

"Shit, princess. I'm close-" I groan before blowing my load inside her, my thrust stopping as she releases on me. I set her back down on the counter as we catch our breath. "Happy?" I chuckle softly as she nods, her blissed out expression slowly fading into tiredness.

Now how are we going to clean this up without looking suspicious?