Kihyun × Jooheon

For-
taeyongstan127 💕
_______________________________________

Kihyun's POV~

"Do you think the members will support our relationship?" I asked as I tangled my legs with Jooheon's.
We were currently on tour, and sharing a hotel room.
"I don't know, baby. I really don't know," he sighed and tightly wrapped his arms around my slim body. I couldn't help but smile at him, he was just so sweet.
"It doesn't matter. I love you either way," I ran my fingers through his soft black hair. He smiled, his dimples were out, and all i could do was giggle at him.
"I love you too, babe," he softly kissed my forehead.

The next day~

"Again! Jooheon you're not doing it right!" I watched our stage crew harp at Jooheon. He was clearly tired, sweat was dripping down his face and chest. In any other circumstance, I'd say it was hot.
"Can't I have a break?" He called out, wiping his forehead with the back of his hand.
"No! Again!" The crew called out. The other members and I sat and watched, biting at our nails.
"Come sit down Jooheon! Have some water!" Shownu yelled over the music, but he couldn't hear our leader. Or he just didn't want to listen.
"Jooheon!" Wonho yelled his name, but he was still going hard, dancing to Dramarama.
I couldn't take it anymore. I got up off the floor and walked onstage, grabbing his wrist.
"Jooheon! Stop it! You're working yourself to hard!" I grabbed his shoulders so he would stop.
"I have to keep going. I have to," he was panting, and his face was red.
"No, you're perfect. You're an amazing dancer, so please just stop," I stood on my tiptoes and kissed his forehead. He smiled, until he looked over my shoulder and saw the other members staring.
"What was that?" Minhyuk raised an eyebrow and got up. "That was a kiss, if I'm not mistaken,"
"It w-was friendly," I stuttered and blushed, moving away from Jooheon.
"No," he grabbed my hand "it wasn't. He was kissing his boyfriend," he pulled me into his side.
Everyone gasped.
"What?! That's amazing!" Changkyun screeched and got up, running over to us and engulfed us in a hug.
"Thank you," Jooheon smiled softly, burying his face in my neck.