•Wonho Angst•

!Trigger warning!

Mentions of !rape!

"Just before sunrise 

there is a dark night"
For- AccidentalTrainWreck 💞

________________________________________________________________________________

Wonho's POV~

Sitting at Rosie's parents place was never fun, it was honestly quite boring. They only care about two things. 

1. My lifestyle

and

2. My future plans with Rosie

When I first met them they were extremely cautious of me, I wasn't even aloud to hold Rosie's hand when I was there the first time. I naturally thought it was because she had never had a boyfriend before, but once she explained who I was and what I did for a living they began to slowly warm up to me. But that doesn't stop them from constantly being on my back about stuff.   

"Hoseok?" Rosie's mother set her cup down, my name feeling negative when it came out of her mouth. "How's work?" she raised an eyebrow.

"Fine," I lied "Everything is going great. The guys are good, keeping busy," I nodded, a fake smile spreading across my face. Rosie looked at me with sadness in her eyes, but I told her to keep quiet about the situation. 

"Mum? Excuse me, I'm going to the washroom," Rosie smiled reassuringly and walked off, I could hear the washroom door softly close behind her. I sighed and placed my hands on the kitchen table, lacing my fingers together. The awkward silence consumed us. 

"How's my daughter doing?" Rosie's father bluntly asked. I was taken aback, I thought we had just covered this topic?

"She's fine?" I raised an eyebrow, "We went out to a book store yeste-"

"No," her father cut me off, and I couldn't help but feel targeted, "I mean, how is she holding up after the whole situation?" he sat seriously in his chair, and I was just as confused as before. 

"I'm sorry, sir. What situation are you referring to?"  I had an undertone of demeanor, and I could tell he was surprised. 

"Rosie didn't tell you?" his voice suddenly got quieter "My sweet girl was raped, and she's still struggling with the after math," he told me, and I felt my heart shatter.

My beautiful princess never told me this.

Did she not trust me?

Or was it just to much of a sensitive topic? 

My chest seized up and my breathing got jagged, I had to get out of there. I made my way to the washroom, completely forgetting Rosie was in there. I swung the door open to see her fixing her hair, and when she looked at me I knew what sadness and fear lay behind her eyes. 

"baby? What happened?" Rosie gently stroked my cheek, and I felt my eyes tear up. 

"You didn't tell me. You didn't tell me what happened to you," I started sobbing. I felt pathetic for letting my emotions run free. 

"I didn't want you to worry. You worry so much about me already, and with everything that's happened with you I didn't want to add onto your stress," she held me in her arms and continued; "I'm okay, baby. You don't need to cry," she gave a happy grin, I sniffled in response. 

"I love you so much, Rosie. I wish I could of protected you," I wiped my eyes dry with my sleeve; "I promise i'll protect you from now on. I'll never let anyone hurt you again," I placed a gentle kiss on her soft lips. She held me for what seemed like eternity until we heard a knock on the door. 

"Is everything alright?" Rosie's mother asked on the opposite side of the door. I slowly opened the door and nodded, tightly holding my girlfriend's hand.

"Everything is great, thank you. I actually think we're going to leave now. I would like to spend some time with my precious girl," the two of us headed to the front door and put our shoes on. I gave a comforting smile to her parents before walking out the front door with Rosie, hand in hand. 

That night, she opened up to me. She told me everything. She told me her life story, and she didn't leave anything out this time. I returned the favor. I told her everything about the whole situation I was in, and she didn't stop her tears. Neither did I if I'm telling the truth. We felt closer to one another. 

We felt as though nothing could pull us apart now.