Disclaimer

Welcome!
Welcome to PURPLE, the first book in the on-going series.

PURPLE was a book I wrote two years ago, and the progress it has made has been phenomenal, and I cannot thank you enough!

So, two years later, I have come back and decided this book needs to go through some serious editing.

I am re-writing every chapter, while also adding new characters, new dilemma's and even some extra chapters.

Right now, the book has a very messy structure, as some parts are edited, and most are not. I apologise for that.

If you would like to read the whole book after it's edited, you can do, as it will make your reading experience better and more involving.

But by all means, read ahead if you would like!

And for any readers coming back for the new edits, I thank you for re-reading and hope you enjoy this new but familiar adventure!

EXTRA
Some people have been mentioning this, and yes, I am British. So when I writing I understand some people won't know the school system like Reception, Year 1, Year 2 etc. just as I do not understand Grade 1,2 etc. in America and things like that. I apologise again if you are not British as Y/n acts in or says in the story, and if there is anything you don't understand, comment and I'll get back to you!

Big Thank You to EVERYONE ❤️

- 8/25 PARTS FULLY EDITED -