Character Design: Vilay

Name: VilaySpecies: Bio-engineered water creature Powers: fusion with any two or more organisms, ability to move through waterGender: Female World: SkylandsCreator: SpyroAndToothless

Name: Vilay
Species: Bio-engineered water creature
Powers: fusion with any two or more organisms, ability to move through water
Gender: Female
World: Skylands
Creator: SpyroAndToothless

Vilay is an OC of @SpyroAndToothless, so you know she's going to be interesting.

She was created by a lonely scientist to be like a daughter of sorts to her. She was "made with love" and "is love". At first things went swell, but the powers of corruption in the hearts of others wanted to have their own Vilays for lord knows what. Unfortunately when other Vilays were made, they would unexpectedly explode due to their "imperfection". Unfortunately, one madman(NOT Furori) managed to not only steal the original blueprints, but also kill the scientist so no one else could get this tool. The original Vilay decided to not dwell on these horrible events and to move on, to be a free person.

She has the ability to fuse with two or more organisms, whether they be living, plant, robot, or even Undead. The subjects must be in sync in order for the fusion to last. The more subjects infused, the harder syncing will be.

Her physical body is composed of water, and though she can't physically speak like most people, she can display words and even images on her forehead to speak to others. Her body and eyes also change color based on her emotions. She has a similar body shape to EVE from Wall-E (or Eva if you're with Wall-E on that).

Well, that's about it I suppose. Let me know what you think of the drawing I did @SpyroAndToothless! Cheers ya'll!🐉

Oh, and happy New Year!🎆