My OCs: Revengeance

Name: Revengeance Gender: FemaleSpecies: unkown specifically; hybrid

Name: Revengeance
Gender: Female
Species: unkown specifically; hybrid

So Revengeance...

She's... special... in many ways...

Even for me...

Backstory
She doesn't have much of a backstory per se. She isn't a major character for me so...

Know first that she's not just from another world; she's from an alternate universe. She got her name Revengeance when the tribe of fox-like creatures (not kitsunes) witnessed Revengeance's parents abandon her in their native jungle... while Revengeance herself was still a baby. The tribe instantly took her in as their own and gave her the name Revengeance in thinking she'd wish to find her parents and, well, you get the idea. However, she actually isn't mad or upset or anything about the ordeal. Though she doesn't necessarily care about her real parents, she isn't going to try and hunt them down anytime soon. If ever. If anything, she feels that if she wasn't left in the jungle like she was, she wouldn't be where she is now.

Current status
She is an explorer for sure. She absolutely loves it. She's not a picky eater, she isn't shy at all, she's just so outgoing. In her solar system, she's known for knowing how to survive in jungle environments, so she's actually sought-after by "students" to learn that knowledge first hand. She's traveled far from her home world and even home universe thanks to certain technology granted to her as a gift. Money isn't necessarily the most important thing to her, so it's not surprising if she takes favor for nature, culture, or the people themselves.

Personality
Optimistic is a really good word that describes Revengeance's personality. Another word that describes Revengeance really good is clueless. Chipper, cheery, happy-go-lucky, and kinda stupid acting. Sounds cheesy maybe, but let's face it; we love characters like that. She's not shy at all, and will only keep secrets from others if she's told she mustn't say anything aboit it.

Features
As you can tell, she's humanoid in shape, personality, and capacity of thinking. However, due to the relationship beliefs and whatnot on her home planet, she's basically a hybrid of lord knows what. Her hair is colored pastel green and purple, the individual strands of hair end with a rainbow colored feather, she has little fangs sticking out from under her upper lip, she has a tan(likely from living in the jungle, who knows), her fingernails and toenails are magenta claws, she has pointed ears like an elf, and has large yellow eyes. You can't see it, but she also has fully functional gills that she covers.

Aa for clothes, she kinda has a "Red Riding Hood" look to her, if you will. She wears roller skates with two thin wheels each. The wheels themselves are stainless and are made entirely from a metal unknown to Earth and native only to Revengeance's homeworld (well okay maybe a few other worlds in her universe have the metal too but you get what I'm saying). She wears a tank top(usually green) and short, well, shorts. Like, really short shorts. The feather skirt thing she has nearly completely covers the shorts. And no the feathers didn't come from her hair; the feathers she wears on her waist, wrists, and ankles came from somewhere else. She has this light brown hood with a really small cloak type thing which is just enough covers the shoulders and top part of her back. She also wears this cloth just above her waist, which semi covers her front and overly covers her backside.
She also wears these knee covers that go with her roller skates.

Abilities
She's not necessarily a fighter, but she can hold her own in a fight if she has to. She explores the many worlds in her universe and will even step into another universe for a little bit if she wants to. And no she can't travel between universes on her own. She does it via a technological gift from a royal friend of hers. Speaking of which, she makes friends easily with most anyone with her personality, and in her solar system she's known for her knowledge of living and surviving in the jungle environment. So much so that people in her solar system seek her out for guidance in this area. She kinda doesn't care, but doesn't mind either. She enjoys it really.

She swims well (partially thanks to those gills from earlier), she's an expert at climbing even with those roller skates of hers. She may not be perfect, but she is formidable in the jungle scene. She's also not a picky eater, but that's not really an ability. Sure, she can bite right through a lobster's exoskeleton and chew barnacles like gum and ask whether or not humans can do that too, but nothing too special.

Fun facts
-She was originally planned to be an AU version of Raven, but after so much changing her appearance and abilities and such, I don't consider her a version of Raven anymore. I do still remember though that Revengeance is based off of Raven. Trivia and nostalgia feels for me there.

-She is the first OC I have, out of the few I had at the time I made her, to be... "something" other then straight or panosexual(which basically means someone who doesn't have a specific sexual preference). And yes, Revengeance is a lesbion. Her religious beliefs allow it, along with interspecies relationships, so... Maybe that's why she shows so much skin like that. 😖

-Revengeance was, at one point, an enemy to Raven, had large feathered wings and sharp claws, and had the ability to automatically copy near any ability from anyone, now referred to as the Power of Amber (refer to SpyroAndToothless and his books to understand that power better). However, this was scrapped, though the reasons why I did are forgotten to me now. The feathers she has are what's left of that scrap.

-In her homeworld, there is no judgment towards ones appearance. Yet Revengeance is actually embarrassed about her gills and hide them from everyone. The exact reason for this is unclear.

-When Revengeance meets Raven for the first time, Revengeance talked to them while circling her on her roller skates. When Raven stopped her and caught Revengeance from falling, the way Raven caught her made Revengeance assume Raven was- how should I say this?- A lesbion too? So now every time Revengeance sees Raven, she flirts with her. Even after Raven explained to Revengeance she was straight and even told her that she already had a boyfriend, Revengeance still flirted with her anyway. Figures that Raven just "hasn't come out the closet yet" and such accusations.