Mutant Pokémon- Typerior

As stated with Beautyair, some mutants serve Legendary and even certain Mythical Pokémon. Three, including Beautyair, serve Kyogre, Groudon, and Rayquaza. This time we look at Groudon's knight, Typerior.

 This time we look at Groudon's knight, Typerior

Name: Typerior
Type: Fire
Nickname: the Fire Lion

Typerior is a mutant Typholsion and is the Fire Type Representative of mutants. He is honorable, courageous, respectful, and loyal to his allies. He is the living meaning of chivalry! He can reside in places thousands of degrees hotter then lava and still act like nothing is any different. He can leap between stalactites and stalagmites with ease, and even bathe in magma if he wanted to. He serves Groudon because of a secret flaw he has: his belief that land conquers ocean any day.

He is a proud soldier in battle, and this is shown in his battle form!

When Raven and Charizard came looking for Typerior, he recognized Raven's energy as the same that mutanted him and knew Charizard had fought with Groudon some time ago, somhe felt they needed punishment

When Raven and Charizard came looking for Typerior, he recognized Raven's energy as the same that mutanted him and knew Charizard had fought with Groudon some time ago, somhe felt they needed punishment. And it wasn't easy fighting him. His sword and shield(kinda a pun off the new game😉) is made of pure fire and magma and can protect him from nearly any attack. His blade is sharp like obsidian and his shield light enough to be thrown at opponents. His ultimate move is called "Forth of Fire" where he plunges his sword into the ground as deep as it'll go, then when the opponent tries to strike, he pulls the sword out causing a massive eruption in fresh lava almost like a fireworks show.
Despite being defeated by Typerior with Forth of Fire, Charizard somehow managed to recover from fainting and used his Mega Y form for the first time in ages to defeat a very surprised Typerior! Raven was proud of Charizard learning to not overuse his Mega X form just for its Dragon typing.

Red: *groan*
Dragontamer: *sigh* Hang on guys. What's with you now? Someone call you "Glitchy" again?
Red: Charizard doesn't need those "Mega Forms" period. First generation Pokémon don't need any of these "Mega Forms" or "Z-moves" or... (goes on and on)
Dragontamer: 😧 Sorry about him guys, but you know the story of "Glitchy" Red. He hates anything not from first gen or messes up his home.

Anyway, Typerior was one of the three pokemon mutants that Tianhe-2 changed into in the Year of the Sun Dragon chapter Keeping Promises.

Guess that's it. See ya'll next time! Cheers!🐉