New stuff

Alright ladies and gents! You've read the newest chapter of Year of the Sun Dragon, and as usual I will show you guys a pic of the new OC! Shin Takeo, the dark kitsune!

Shin Takeo
Dark Element
Kitsune
SpyroAndToothless

This kitsune has darks powers that few can equal! The more damaged he gets, the stronger he becomes. Kinda like Lucario in Smash Bros. He's usually a loner, silent type who surprisingly enjoys cooking. Heck now I'm in the mood for some Chinese noodle for some reason. Idk.

Ain't he something? It's my first time drawing a kitsune so it was interesting drawing the tails and stuff. Shin was real fun! I, for one, already like him!

Well, guess that's pretty much it. Seems like I'm forgetting somethi-

Sonic.EXE: Heck yeah you are! What about Benny boy!?
Dragontamer: EXE? What are you- Oh no EXE, I was planning on-
Sonic.EXE: How could you possibly forget Benny boi's birthday today Dragy?! HOW!?
Dragontamer: I didn't forget you idiot- Don't!
Sonic.EXE: It's ok Benny boi I didn't forget!
Ben: Oh God not another- AH! JESUS! LET GO OF ME!

EXE: It's ok Benny boi I didn't forget!Ben: Oh God not another- AH! JESUS! LET GO OF ME!

Sonic.EXE: HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEN PAL! YEEEEAAAAH!!!
Dragontamer: Oh my God you didn't...
Ben: Help! Let go of me! *gag* Stop shaking meh! *choke*
Raven: Who's the idiot that approved of this!?
Joshua: Oh Rae, why call one of your dearest friends an idiot? Hm?
Raven: *sigh* Oh of course it was you Josh.😡
Dragontamer: Guys stop it your ruining the awesome moment of introducing Shin.
Sonic.EXE: But Benny boi needs some love!
Ben: *choke* TOO MUCH LOVE!
Raven: Lol not going to lie this is hilarious.
Joshua: I know right?
Ben: *gag* EXE please! You do this every year! I keep telling you people I don't want nobody making a big deal out of today! *choke* Now please let go of meh. Ah!
Sonic.EXE: (drops Ben) Fine! Just trying to liven things up a notch! Jeez.
Ben: *cough* Why couldn't I have been like Casper or some ghost like that? I wouldn't have to worry about being touched or being seen, and I could've been able to move through walls. Instead I'm just a metaphysical spirit that hacks electronics.
Raven: Hey, at least you pull off some Poltergeist chez with the TV! There's a lot of stuff that you could do with that kind of power!
Ben: *sigh* Today isn't exactly a happy day for me you know?
Sonic.EXE: All the more reason to make ya happy Ben pal! (Hugs Ben again)
Ben: *groan* Y-yeah, I know... Thanks, I guess.
Dragontamer: *sigh* No offense but are you all done here? April 23rd is technically a normal day for most people and this is probably confusing my readers.
Joshua: *whistles* Alright you heard her! Let's move this along!

Sorry about that. I swear these guys all have a mind of their own. But yeah, today's Ben Drowned's b-day apparently so we thought we'd let all ya know. I was planning on a separate chapter for it or make it DA exclusive but you all have seen how EXE is. Anyway, hope you all like Shin's design! Cheers!🐉