Mutant Pokémon- Weavice

Technically she was the third of the Mutants to ally with the rest of Pokémon kind, but her role over the mutant Ice type pokemon is definitely an outstanding role for her. She's a practical queen and is deserving of royalty. Enter Weavice.

Name: WeaviceType: IceNickname: The Ice Queen

Name: Weavice
Type: Ice
Nickname: The Ice Queen

Yeah yeah I know flipping Frozen reference I swear that was unintentional when I first came up with these freaks of nature years ago. And before you ask these drawings you'll see are basically redesigns of the originals.

Weavice, if you haven't already seen, is a mutant Weavile of the pure Ice typing. Despite the cold appearance she is actually one of the most gentle of the mutants. She cares for others and wants to protect all the mutant Ice pokemon in her ice cave any way she can. However, her way to higher calling was not as easy as you'd think. In fact, it was almost fatal.

When she was struck by demonic lightning, her body couldn't take it all in and she likely would've died it weren't for the one Ice type pokemon that currently matches her strength. Articuno, the legendary bird of Ice! It saw Weavice and bestowed her with its Ice power, giving her body the ability to adapt to the demon energy and thus making her what she is today. However, she remembers too well the pain she felt and, after seeing others mutanted like her, vowed to find and destroy the source of the energy. And she nearly did.

When Raven came into her cave to speak to her, Weavice felt the demon energy in Raven and found it was the same as the energy that changed her and others into their mutanted state. She immediately blamed Raven for everything and without hearing Raven out, Weavice went into her Battle Form. And it's no joke.

Her claws, frill, and even her now overgrown fangs are frozen in ice, making them sharper and more intimidating

Her claws, frill, and even her now overgrown fangs are frozen in ice, making them sharper and more intimidating. Weavice also has a breastplate of ice, increasing her defense tenfold. Speaking of which, she can generate multiple ice shields at oncemin layers, and they're so strong that not even Raven's Soul-self was able to ram through all the layers in one hit. Weavice's ultimate move is called "Blinding Blizzard", where Weavice uses a super-powered Blizzard to freeze everything around her. Stalagmites and stalactites grow in size and are covered in new ice, and snow covers everything. It's powerful enough to freeze anyone caught in its wind in an ice prison. Just ask Raven. It took a Blast Burn from Charizard in his Mega X form to get Raven out of the ice prison. And it took nearly the whole day to get Raven warm enough again to even shiver. Yeah she was flipping numb after that.

Raven: I get cold just thinking about that night. (Shivers) God I think I'm getting hypothermia and it's like 80°F in here.

Weavice now realizes her mistake and now tries everything she can to apologize to Raven for the "misunderstanding". Knowing the truth now has really changed her. Raven does tend to stay away from Weavice most of the time, but only because being around Weavice means getting a chilly feel in the air around her. And Raven's pretty sensitive to the cold. Like, she considers 60°F a drafty room.

Raven: Another curse to being half demon. Demons are so used to intense heat that they have just about full immunity to fire, but they also can't stand the property of ice at all. Even rare ice demons can't stand it. But yeah, me and Weavice are okay now. Just... not a big fan of the cold like her.

Well, that was Weavice the Ice Queen! What'cha think? Think she's cool?

Raven: *groans* I swear that pun is so overused not even BB uses it.😑

Whatevs. Cheers ya'll!🐉