Mutant Pokémon- Pikawattz

Since it's been a little while since I did anything in this book, I decided to show you the mutant Pokémon Rae mentioned in one of my chapters in Year of the Sun Dragon. Starting with the first... Pikawattz.

Name: PikawattzType: ElectricNickname: the Electric Gangster

Name: Pikawattz
Type: Electric
Nickname: the Electric Gangster

Don't worry; he only looks intimidating... for now.

Like all the mutants, he was struck by demonic lightning(long story) and mutanted into the Electric representative of the otherwise "normal" Electric mutants.

When Pikawattz was struck, Zekrom had tried to absorb the lightning thinking he could rid it, but it was too much for him and it used Zekrom as a conductor, striking Pikawattz below and thus changed him into... well, this. Though Pikawattz was perfectly fine with his new looks, Zekrom felt he was to blame and gave Pikawattz an important role beyond much measure as his way of apologizing. He gave Pikawattz the duty of wandering the regions, searching for the believer of ideals so that one day Zekrom, Reshiram, and Kyurem will become one dragon again. Pikawattz himself is a believer of ideals, so the job was fitting and rightful.

As part of his belief in ideals, he agreed to help the Ultra Beasts, pokemon like Pikachu and Charazard and Lucario, and of course Raven and Joshua to find the other mutants. Thus being the first of the mutants to ally with the rest of Pokémon kind.

Each mutant has a unique Battle Form they use only for battle, kinda like Mega Evolution but without stones. A rare few Pokémon mutant representatives actually have a mutanted Mega Form that is activated only when the Battle Form fails. Pikawattz isn't one of these special few, but his Battle Form is sure something to see.

He gains a blinding speed that rivals Zeraora, or even Deoxys' Speed Form some say! His tail becomes large enough to ride like a surf board, though Wattz himself prefers to say "skate board" when talking about it

Every mutant representative also has a move that is so powerful that not only can it be used once per battle, but that it usually results in one hit KOs every time it lands. And they're hard to avoid. Pikawattz's is called "Zekrom's Judgment", where Pikawattz will summon Zekrom himself to decide who has the better ideal in a battle. If it's Pikawattz who has the better ideal... yeah you're dead. Zekrom sends down a huge Thunderbolt onto Pikawattz, who absorbs the electricity and blasts the opponent with his hyper powered bolt. And, well, it's something similar to this.

Minus the rainbow colors of course but still. Fortunately sometimes Zekrom chooses the other and sends a surprisingly damaging shock to Wattz to inform him of his wrong ideal. Surprising because Pikawattz usually absorbs the electricity he received from anywhere.

So that's the first of the mutants! Feel free to ask questions about Pikawattz. Stay turned for more mutants soon! Cheers!🐉