Mutant Pokémon- Beautyair

Three of the mutants among pokemon serve the mighty beasts that created the land, sea, and inhabit the sky. One of these lucky mutants is Beautyair.

Name: BeautyairType: WaterNickname: the Water Vanity

Name: Beautyair
Type: Water
Nickname: the Water Vanity

Beautyair is a mutanted Dragonair and is a natural beauty of the deep. They say she is an advocate of Kyogre, the sea personified, and that this supposedly happened when Kyogre became intranced by Beautyair's majesty. But of course nomone can really prove this for sure.

Beautyair is quite large, almost as big as Kyogre himself, and is a darling to be with. However, she can turn the tide on you when it comes to battle!

Her whole body is encased in water, making her seem like a horrid water beast

Her whole body is encased in water, making her seem like a horrid water beast. Her large size doesn't help things easier on you either. She prefers to stay in the sea at all times even when not in battle form, so that's one advantage... unless you're out in the middle of the ocean or down in the deep six, sooooo...

Her ultimate move in called "Tidal Drowner", where she takes all the water in the area and triggers a massive tsunami that ends in a whirlpool effect. Fun fact: if you think about it enough, you may find that "Tidal Drowner" sounds like the term "total downer". Coincidence? Who knows?

This was one of the mutant pokemon Tianhe-2 changed into when Sunny and them found him in the Golden Desert. In case you're wondering of course, because trivia baby. I'm a trivial freak and a nostalgia freak.

What do you think of this beauty huh?

Raven: *groans* I swear to God Drag... It's getting old please stop.
Dragontamer: Sorry. Guess I'm a fish out of water when it comes to puns.😅
Raven: 😐 (face palms) ...Can we please go now?
Dragontamer: Spoil sport.😒