Deltarune mix-up

So as I mentioned in my conversation section, I'm going to draw some Deltarune characters, but with the Creepypastas taking their place! I haven't figured out everybody yet, but I'm working on it. And, you know what, since it was some Deltarune songs that gave me the inspiration to draw the first of these and thus start drawing a whole series of them, I'll show you guys the songs I think would match the Creepypasta versions very well. Almost, if not all, of these songs were made and sung by a YouTuber called Man on the Internet, and trust me; he's AMAZING! Check his channel out sometime. You won't regret it.

Anyway, let's start with the Creepypasta/Deltarune match-up that inspired me to do this little project of mine. Playing as Ralsei is...

Lost Silver

It fits all too well if you ask me! Silver's such a cinnamon bun to me and Ralsei just wants some love

It fits all too well if you ask me! Silver's such a cinnamon bun to me and Ralsei just wants some love. Plus it would be more of a comfortable fashion statement for Silver since, you know, he doesn't have arms and Ralsei's robe thing sometimes doesn't have sleeves. Not to mention Silver isn't a violent person. He doesn't have a violent bone in his body! Wait a minute... He's a spirit, so... Forget that last thing I said. He's just not a violent spirit like most Creepypasta spirits. And here's the song that started all of this.

Then we have who I chose to be Susie. I warn ya, this drawing turned out much more... frightening then I intended, but it's still good.

Jeff

The weird thing about the horror here is that it's probably the best drawing of Jeff I've done yet

The weird thing about the horror here is that it's probably the best drawing of Jeff I've done yet. He fits fairly well to Susie I think, though I admit not exactly or as close as Silver was. I'm not sure if this song for Susie matches Jeff much, but it's still very awesome.

And then we have who I chose for Lancer, the want-a-be bad guy. He's just a baby for crying out loud and they let him ride some souped up bike? With FLAMES!? Then again Lancer's dad looks like he's drunk all the time and probably doesn't care less about if Lancer gets hurt. Anyway, here's his Creepypasta equivalent(in my book).

Ben Drowned

Ben's a boy, immature, and loves to mess with people all the time

Ben's a boy, immature, and loves to mess with people all the time. What's not so similar abouy him and Lance? And the song for Lancer kinda matches him... to an extent.

I'll give you guys more next time I update this book. And I'm purposely leaving out who I chose for Kris since I want it to be a surprise. 😉

Let me know what you guys think of the drawings and the songs! Until next time!🐺