Character Redesigns!

Joshua: Alrighty! Step right up, step right up! You sir are looking marvelous today!😊
Scorpius: Cut the ringmaster nonsense and tell me why you dragged me from Skylands you prissy teenager.😡
Joshua: As you say, but first let me address our adoring public hm? Hello one and all! It's me, Joshua, your favorite omniscient teenager here! *chuckles lightly* Little miss Dragontamer asked and you shall receive. She asked a few special friends here if she could show the rest of you what a character could look like as one or two of those creatures we mentioned in our "Out of body" drawing challenge. And Scorpius my boy, you're up first!😆
Scorpius: 😐You're freaking me out here kid. What "Out of body" challenge?
Joshua: Oh, of course. Our dear Dragontamer released a drawing challenge to congratulate Kingdom Hearts 3 finally releasing where you redesign your favorite characters or OCs into Heartless, Nobodies, Unversed, Dream Eaters, or Noise.
Scorpius: ...What?
Joshua: It's better to show you. Dragontamer drew you as an Emblem Heartless, so let's see the results!

Joshua: Wow! Such strikingly good attention to detail there DT! I can actually see this working in the games!Scorpius: Sooo

Scorpius: Sooo... that's a Heartless?
Joshua: Yeah... Yeah, it would have a poison tail that poisons whomever is hit, and maybe some fire breath and air dives, plus maybe a biting ability... Yeah, it could work as a Heartless!
Scorpius: ...It does have a sense of impending destruction, doesn't it? For my enemies that is😈.
Raven: Don't kid yourself. If I saw that thing in real life I'd probably end up criticizing it for how unexplainably cartoonish looking it was.😒
Joshua: Well Heartless are supposed to look like that. They are kinda cartoonish, in a Disney villainous way.
Scorpius: Can I go home now? I've got a tribe of trolls to care for.
Raven: Sure, go on. Anything else today Josh?
Joshua: Actually yes friend. *whistles* Eteru! Your turn!
Eteru: Um... Hi. Uh, what was that about "Heartless"?
Joshua: Oh, nothing to worry your head about Eteru. Let's talk Dream Eaters, shall we?
Eteru: D-dream Eaters?...
Raven: Little rainbow critters that live in the Dream Realm. I wouldn't worry about it too much Eteru. It's the Nightmare Dream Eaters you have to worry about sometimes.
Joshua: But I think we can all agree that you'd be a Spirit exclusive dear friend. Now we were given the opportunity to draw what you'd look like as a Dream Eater and as what a Dream Eater would look if they had some of your good looks! Let's see the results!

 Now we were given the opportunity to draw what you'd look like as a Dream Eater and as what a Dream Eater would look if they had some of your good looks! Let's see the results!

Joshua: This is a Dream Eater called Tyranto Rex as it would look like if it was based off you, young Eteru.
Raven: Looks like a Jurassic Park nightmare I had once, except it looked like an actual Nightmare Dream Eater and it wanted to roast me then eat me.
Joshua: Raven, that's probably because you were being chased by a Nightmare Tyranto Rex you had awoken by accident during one of your trips to the Dream Realm. If I remember what you told me correctly, that's how you met NiGHTS, yes?
Raven: Well... yeah...😞
Joshua: Any how, let's see the Dream Eater version of Eteru now. If you will...

 If you will

Raven: Wow. I'm truly speechless. Well, other then what I said about being speechless.
Eteru: Wow! These Dream Eaters are real interesting. Remind me to talk to Phobia about them sometime.
Joshua: DT was real fortunate to find that someone had already drawn up a Dream Eater version of a oriental dragon to help her draw you as a Dream Eater, Eteru. She even worked on a Dream Eater recipe for it!

- 3 Epic Fantasy dream pieces
- 7 Wondrous Fantasy dream pieces

Joshua: See, Spirit Dream Eaters don't just spawn all on their own like that. When a Nightmare Dream Eater or Spirit Dream Eater perishes, they generate small "dream pieces" that can be used to create Spirit Dream Eaters. Epic Fantasy dream pieces are known to symbolize great power beginning with small dreams, while the Wondrous Fantasy dream piece... well, who knows what weird powers it holds?😁 Either way Eteru, you'd make a grand Dream Eater to have.
Raven: But I think we can agree that we like you just as you are now, am I right?
Eteru: Aw, this is so cool.😶 Thank you.
Joshua: Welp, unfortunately, we have to go. But count on us returning soon! As Dragontamer would say, cheers!😆
Dragontamer: Joshua I'm right here! 😡
Raven: Welcome to my life DT. 😒