Zodiac/Skylander stuff

This is purely related to my Skylanders fan-fic, Year of the Sun Dragon, in case any of you are new to the profile. Just saying.

For those who have been reading Year of the Sun Dragon, you'll know the Zodiac Warriors have recently been introduced. I decided to start drawing a series of things in relation to that. Tell me what you think.

Aries

I'm extremely proud of how well Scorpius turned out in this

I'm extremely proud of how well Scorpius turned out in this. It was before drawing this that I realized I haven't drawn Scorpius in a while, so that was more motivation for me to do this. And just so you know, parts of Scorpius' Demon Viper form are showing to show Scorpius' "two sides of a coin" character trait, if that's what you want to call having a demon half. This does pretty much confirm that Scorpius is an Aries. You know, like how I'm a Virgo? Just making sure there's no confusion.

Taurus

I love how Sirin turned out in this

I love how Sirin turned out in this. I've only tried drawing her once before, and believe me this is an improvement compared to last time. She doesn't necessarily believe in the accuracy of the Zodiac(or the Zodiac in general) but that doesn't mean she shouldn't have a sign too! Given her given personality, I figured she'd fit in best with Taurus. Agree or no?

So what'cha think?