Random drawings (sort of)

Sorry for the long radio silence. School's been keeping me busy and tired, replaying my DS copy of TWEWY(aka the game Joshua is from) can take up alot of your time, drawing stuff for fun and relaxation, and you know, general procrastination habits. Plus I'm kinda starting to get into My Hero Academia finally, as well as my birthday coming up this month. I'm currently trying to convince my dad to get me one of those Switch Lite consoles they're about to release (ironically they're releasing said console on my birthday) as well as a game or two for it. He hasn't said "no" but he hasn't really acted on it yet.

Anyway, I decided to show ya'll some more of my drawings, maybe talk about them some.

Let's see here. Um... Well shoot most of these drawings I've already shown you guys. Um...

Joshua: What about this one?

Whitewolf: O-oh yeah, that sketch of what BB might look like as a Chinese/Asian/Oriental dragon

Whitewolf: O-oh yeah, that sketch of what BB might look like as a Chinese/Asian/Oriental dragon. I guess that could work for today.
Raven: What was that about BB- *sees drawing* Oh my God that's hot. I-I MEAN COOL! It's real cool looking!(laughs nervously)😖
Joshua: *sigh* It's okay Raven. We understand you like him.
Raven: (blushes intensely) Wh-wha-what are you talking about I just think it's cool looking and pretty accurate! I totally don't think it's oddly hot!😳
Whitewolf: Well I did my best to draw him as majestic and yet innocent as possible. You also have to keep in mind that BB changes into what a creature generically looks like, with the only real exclusion being his Werebeast form when his DNA was unstable. If he does have any powers as a dragon it'd probably be fire related or lightning related.
Joshua: It's not too far-fetched an idea that Beast Boy could change into a dragon. One time in the comics some of the Titans had to go into their future and future Beast Boy could ONLY shape-shift into mythical creatures. The reasons for this are, to this day, unclear but hey, it happened.
Raven: BB never sees this drawing. Never. 😖
Whitewolf: What?
Joshua: Ah. I think I know. Some sources say that Beast Boy's shape-shifting powers are so powerful that, if he so much as sees a picture of an animal he doesn't currently have access to, then he'll instantly gain the ability to change into that animal at will.
Whitewolf: Oh yeah. I forgot about that.
Raven: Not that it's a bad thing! Just... You know... Um... People might freak if they suddenly see a dragon flying around!😅
Joshua: We get it Rae. We get it. 😏

So what do you guys think? I really worked hard to make Dragon BB as impressive looking as possible. I even drew individual scales on him, and I haven't tried drawing scales in ages. I'm quite impressed with how they turned out. Let me know what you think!😆

Also, hey, I want to ask ya'll something. When I get that random stuff book of mine published, what would you guys like to see in it first? A backstory of one of my characters (OC or other characters like Joshua or otherwise) or the pilot "episode" of one of my movie/cartoon/video parodies? Comment which of the two you want plz?

Cheers!🐉