Majora Sketch

Today seems just a bit blah, so why not do a quick sketch?

And who better to sketch then the practical spirit of pure insanity himself, Majora?

This is his spirit form. After what happened years ago back in Termina, he was revived (albeit by accident) by Ganondorf and is new running loose in Hyrule as a spirit. However, Link and the others are unaware of Majora's presence, since Majora hasn't actually caused alot of damage. The only bad thing he's done is helping Ganondorf from behind the scenes with his plans.

However, this hasn't stopped Majora from causing mischief and wrecking mayhem in his wake. He is attracted to anyone who uses dark magic, and since Raven has that kind of magic it was inevitable they'd meet. Raven's demon half can tolerate Majora's insane behavior while Majora can absolutely tolerate Raven's passive-aggressive personality. A win-win in his book!

No one knows what Majora may be capable nor what bigger plans he may have. But one thing is certain: he doesn't seem to be out to hurt anyone... not anyone who isn't a deity at least.

So what do you guys think of my version of Majora? It got like 3 faves on DA within seconds of posting it so he must be doing something right. See ys!🐺