Chapter Nine

Conflict and curiosity rushed through her eyes. For a second he thought she was going to refuse his request, but he grinned like a fool when she held out her hand in surrender. No arguing or fighting. She didn't seem to care that he'd been in jail. She didn't even question his innocence and that meant more to him than anything.

Tamara's hair was splayed out on the pillow like a halo, her eyes wide and full of lustful desire for him. The thought of pleasing her had his pulse raising and all his blood flowing in one direction alone, leaving him almost dizzy for her. He secured her hand

Leaning over, he covered her eyes with the blindfold and pulled the strap over her head carefully as to not snap it. This was to be all about pleasure, not pain; even though pain could play a sweet part sometimes. Today, though, was all about treating her like a princess. Letting her know that he remembered everything about her, except for her scar, that was new. With the light, he knew exactly what the wound came from. A bullet. He'd have to hear that story one day.

Now that she was secure, blindfolded, and naked, he removed his own clothes. He didn't have to worry about seeing a look of disgust on her face. He was in good shape overall, but his back left something to be desired. His mind was doing it again, pulling him away from the moment.

Focusing on Mara instead, he let his gaze fall between her legs, which were already open, waiting for him to do something. His member jumped at the sight of the juices glistening at her entrance. Why on earth had he waited so long to come back?

Logan kneeled on the foot of the bed, kissing the side of her ankle. She jumped under his touch.

"God, took you long enough," she complained, pouting.

"Just envisioning what I was going to do to you," he said, letting his lips trail up her right leg first and then her left leg. His fingers caressing her skin lightly, like a feather. She squirmed beneath him, giggling when he hit the sensitive spot on the thigh met her womanhood; the one spot that always guaranteed him a giggle.

She was a vision, reminding him very much of Cleopatra, Queen of the Nile with her short black hair and a figure fit for a royal magazine. When his head stopped between her thighs, he breathed in deep and groaned with need, his shaft pressing into the bed. He needed to be inside her, but not without letting her come first. Pushing her folds apart, he circled her clitoris with his tongue and her hips bucked off the bed.

"You taste like heaven," he murmured against her, sucking her nub gently as he slipped a finger into her wet hear. He wanted to pull her down to the end of the bed as the sheets rubbing against his cock made him want to come then and there, but with her hands tied that wasn't possible.

Crooking his finger to hit her special spot, he quickly moved it up and down in time with the flick of his tongue against her engorged clit. She was as aroused as he was. Tamara moaned, gripping the chains of the cuffs around her wrists. No sound in the world was as enticing as the noise passing between her lips.

"Logan," she cried, "Harder, please!"

He sat up and replaced his tongue with his fingers. "With great pleasure." This he wanted to watch and it allowed his shaft to take a breather. It was aching to bury itself inside herand his balls were already tight against his body.

Faster and faster her moved his fingers inside and her muscles started to tense around him. She was close. Very close. Slipping his other hand down to her derriere, he ran his fingers in lazy circles around her other opening.

"Oh sweet mother of mercy," Tamara moaned. Each swipe of his finger across her anus sent shock waves of pleasure to her core. And when he hit all the sensitized spots at the same time, she was ready to explode into a million little pieces. Sex was never going to be the same again.