Chapter Twenty-one

*Unedited*

Logan rolled over and had a sneaky suspicion that someone was looking at him. He cropped an eye open and found Tamara sitting on the floor beside her bed, watching him, eyes full of warmth and wonder. This was something he could get used to for the rest of his life.

"Morning," he said, returning her smile as he patted the mattress. "Sleep well?"

She climbed into bed and cuddled up beside him. "I think I spent half the night watching you sleep."

"I couldn't be that interesting while I sleep. You okay?"

"I guess I can't believe that this is real." She squeezed his bicep as she stared up at him. "I feel like I'm going to wake up and this is all going to be a dream."

"I'm really here, sweetheart," he said, wrapping his arms around her. "And I'm not going anywhere."

She studied him, as though she was trying to burn his face into her memory. "Promise?"

"Wild horses couldn't keep me away."

And that was the truth. He had no intention of ever leaving her side, except for when he had to go to work. And he was more than ecstatic to have another week with just her, before they were thrown into whatever life they were going to have when they got back.

He knew that they had a lot of decisions to make once they were back in the real world. And the biggest moment of all would be when he introduced his wife to Chloe. That made him a little nervous, but excited.

"What would you like to do today?" he asked, brushing her hair away from her beautiful grey eyes.

He knew what he wanted to do, but they went pretty hot and heavy last night, so her body would need to recharge. "Why don't we go have a nice breakfast in Chef Sapphire's Palace?"

"We could order in?"

"I think your brother would kill me if we didn't make use of his money wisely."

Scrambling to her knees, Tamara straddled him, rubbing her wet womanhood against his already swollen member. "I say this is making use of it rather nicely, don't you?"

Logan slapped her butt and lifted her off him. A pout crossed her sexy lips and he so desperately wanted to give him, but he shook his head instead.. "Honey, we're going to wear your parts out before we even begin."

She wrestled with him to try and climb back on top, her pout created cute little wrinkles next to her eyes. "Let me worry about that."

"No can do, sweetheart. We're going to wait until tonight."

"This doesn't have anything to do with the phrase, 'anticipation is half the fun,' does it?"

Logan laughed as he sat up. "Maybe."

Tamara kneeled behind him, running her hands down his sculpted chest. He shivered involuntary at her soft sensuous touch. Life really couldn't get much better than this. He'd dreamed of the moment when she'd be his and now that she was, he still couldn't believe it.

Nothing in his life ever went right and things were moving a little too perfect for him to feel comfortable. He squeezed her hand, kissing it gently. She was incredible. She knew exactly where to touch him to get his motor revving. No one else ever mattered to him as much as she did, and today, he wanted to give her the moon.

He planned to wine and dine her. Sweep her off her feet, like he should have been able to do at their prom. A day of dining and dancing, and finally just before they were to retire to their room, he was going to sing Perfect from Ed Sheeran. And then, if they make it back to the room, he bought the romance package. Champagne should be chilling on ice; chocolate-covered strawberries on the pillow; beds pulled together and a dozen roses sitting on the counter.