Chapter Twenty-Four

*unedited*

"Why don't we just go and have fun tonight," Logan said, standing quickly. "We've had enough serious moments to last the rest of the day. Let's curb any others until tomorrow"

Tamara grunted under her breath, but didn't argue as he took her by the hand. Her mind was going a mile a minute so she just let him guide her through the ship to the restaurant. She couldn't make him give up his job for her. She couldn't let him move his daughter to the other side of the continent.

Why, oh why, did she get caught up in the heat of the moment before they had a chance to talk things through? When they stopped in front of the elevator, she said, "Logan, I can't let you do it."

With light pressure on her shoulders, he pressed her back up against the wall and placed a leg between hers; His thigh pressing deliciously against her crotch and his cock rested against her belly. "What did I say about serious talk tonight?"

With that simple touch, her parts came alive and burned with fire. "Logan."

"I want you," he whispered, his fingers caressing the tips of her breasts through her shirt.

"This isn't fair," she whined, trying to push him away. She wanted to talk, get everything out into the open so they could move forward, but talking was impossible when every nerve in her body wanted his attention.

"I never said I'd play fair."

"Someone is going to see us," she replied, pressing her hands against his chest.

Reaching between them, he grabbed her hands and held them over her head. "Now what are you going to do?"

'They're going to give away our table." She said in a last ditch attempt to keep her sanity. Her underwear was wet and soon it would leave a liquid trail down her leg.

"I'm interested in a different kind of food."

Just as he said that, the elevator dinged and the doors opened. An older couple stepped out and glanced over at them. "I remember those days, don't you, Henrietta?" the man said, giving them a saucy grin.

"Young love," the woman replied, placing a hand dramatically over her heart before they disappeared around the corner.

Tamara buried her head in Logan's chest as he let her hands drop, her cheeks on fire. "See, I told you!"

Logan chuckled. "It's a good thing they didn't get a good look at the front of my dress pants."

Taking a wild chance, she slipped her hand into his suit jacket and let her fingers run along the front zipper of his pants, relishing in the feel of his hard cock straining against the fabric. "That would have been slightly embarrassing," she commented, giving him a gentle squeeze.

Upon hearing voices around the corner, Tamara pulled her hand away and took a step back. She didn't really want to be known as an exhibitionist. It wouldn't bode well for her career. And she really did want their dinner.

"Shall we find a quiet corner," he said, trying to pull her close again, but she evaded his grip.

"You can have me later. Right now, I'm famished..." Her voice trailed off as she rubbed her shoulders. "And sore." She hadn't realized how much energy performing CPR had taken from her. She'd been running high on adrenaline, but now that her body is coming back down, tension ran through her right into her toes.

His heated gaze locked with hers. "I'll give you a full body massage later."

As good as it felt to be in his arms, they really did need to talk, and putting a table between them would be the only way. Instead of answering him, she took his hand and pulled him towards the stairs.