Five

I got out of the rental then eyed the old mansion and looked at the guys as they waited for me. I wasn't an investigator like last time but I was their light witch so that they didn't have to find one each time they did an investigation.

"Hey, Lina." Aaron smiled and I waved then went inside with him.

"So, why am I here this time?" I asked and Zak sighed.

"There are reports of satanic rituals being performed still-"

"Right, got it." I smiled and followed them to the room where the rituals were being performed. I stopped as I stepped into the room then felt such dark energy, it made me physically gag.

"Lina?" Billy grabbed me but I grabbed my stomach and coughed as I felt like I was going to throw up.

"This energy is so heavy. I'm gonna be sick." I whispered and Zak grabbed me as Billy grabbed his camera.

"Okay, let's sit down for a moment." Zak sat me on the bed then I held my head, trying not to throw up my lunch.

"Are you going to be okay?" Zak whispered and I nodded then smiled at him.

"I'm fine, it's just a really negative feeling here." He nodded and held my arm as I stood. I felt his grip loosen but he still held me slightly.

"So you're saying that the rituals done here, they're so negative-"

"I felt like I was going to throw up." I cut Aaron off then took a deep breath.

"What can you do to help us and the owners with the possible demonic possession?" Zak asked and lightly touched my back.

"I can attempt a cleansing but I can't promise that it'll help completely." He nodded then I had to leave, I had to go before I threw up. Unfortunately, it didn't work. I got outside then ran to the grass and threw up, someone grabbing my hair and holding it back. He rubbed my back then I spit on the ground, trying to clear my throat and stood.

"Here." Zak gave me his water and I smiled, rinsing my mouth some.

"Sorry. It was just too-"

"It's okay." He smiled and I nodded then he walked me to the car and I sat in the seat, door open, as the guys came out.

"You okay?" Jay asked and I nodded.

"Yeah, I'll be fine." They nodded then we got into the rental, Billy driving the one I brought, and drove to the hotel.

"Are you gonna be okay?" Jay asked and I nodded.

"Yeah, I'm okay. Really." He nodded then Zak started driving as the light turned green.

"Well, I'm gla-" He stopped as someone slammed into the side of the car then I heard a scream as the car rolled and we all hit something. I blinked as I tried not to blackout then I saw Jay and Aaron were unconscious but Zak was groaning.

"Za-Zak." I whined and he looked at me. Then I realized the car was upside down and we were hanging from our seats.

"Hang on, Lina." I nodded and unbuckled myself then he got out and opened the door, helping me out.

"Hello, Evelina." I gasped as I saw Kyle then he kicked us to the ground, a gun in his hand.

"Kyle?" I watched as he went to Zak then I saw Zak groan and grab his side.

"Kyle, don't! Please!" I cried then stopped as moving made my leg hurt. I turned and saw glass in my leg then looked at Zak and Kyle as Kyle pointed the gun at his head.

"Goodbye, Zachary Bagans." I launched myself at him and Zak screamed as he was shot in the arm rather than the head, Kyle falling to the ground.

"Li-Lina?! Zak?!" Aaron called and slowly got out when I heard police sirens and looked down at Kyle, who had blood running down his head.

"Where's Jay?!" Zak growled then Aaron helped Jay out as the cops ran over.

"Here, we've got it." I nodded and crawled to Zak, holding his arm with my jacket.

"Lina, you don't have to help-"

"It's my fault, Zak." He shook his head then paramedics ran over and took all four of us to the hospital.