Seventeen

"Okay, tell me this dress is good." I asked as I walked out then Diana, Ashley, Victoria, and Veronique eyed me.

"Alright then, marshmallow."

"So then no." I said and turned, going I to the back and trying on the last dress I had. I went out then they all looked grossed out.

"Fine, so none of these." I said then turned and went to get dressed into my clothes. When we left, we got into Veronique's car and kept looking for bridal shops where we could find my dress.

"Ooh, there!" I pointed to the shop and we stopped, parking and getting out.

"Let's see if they've got what we need!" Diana said and I nodded as we went inside. When we got inside, I immediately saw rows and rows of white dresses, a section of colored dresses, and a section of off white dresses.

"Who's the lucky lady today?" A woman asked and I smiled.

"Me, I'm looking for my dress." I said and she nodded.

"A colored dress for you then?" She asked and I glared.

"No, a white dress." I forced a smile and she nodded.

"Is there another person here? Someone who could help us other than you?" I asked and she looked offended.

"I'll go get them now." I nodded and we looked around as she went to get someone else.

"Hi, how can I help you ladies today?" I looked at the man and smiled.

"I need a dress, my wedding is coming up soon and I don't have the one thing I need." I said and he laughed.

"Okay, let me help. Now, do you want princess or mermaid?" He asked and I grinned.

"Princess."

"White or color?"

"White." He nodded and led me to a section of rows.

"Here are the options we can give you for your choices." I nodded and went through them, finding a princess dress that had flower embroidering down the bodice and stretching down the front of the dress. It had a sweetheart neckline with lace that covered the shoulders, collar bones, and the back of the dress down to the small of the back.

"This is gorgeous."

"Well, go try it on!" He said and the girls grinned as I went to try the dress on. When I had it on, I went out and Ashley zipped the back, buttoning the top.

"So?" I asked as I turned and they stared.

"That's your dress." Diana said and I smiled, smoothing out the dress.

"You look beautiful now, I can't wait for your day." The man said and I smiled.

"Come to it, Brian." I said, reading his name tag.

"I'd love to have you there." I said and he smiled.

"Are you sure?" He asked and I nodded.

"Of course, you helped save the wedding." I said and he smiled.

"I'd be happy to come then." He said and I grinned.

"Good. Now, this is my dress, so let's pack it up." He laughed and nodded, Ashley helping me change as he rung up the dress. When we got to the house, Zak was holding Aleck as he made dinner with Mina and Gracie at his feet.

"Let me see my chunky child." I said and took the baby, making Zak laugh.

"Find your dress?"

"Girls are locking it away in the guest closet now." I said and he laughed.

"Man, I was gonna look."

"Nope, not allowed." I said then he laughed as the girls called out they were leaving. When they were gone, I took Aleck to the living room and sat down on the playmat with him.

"Are you gonna help him walk again?!" Zak asked and I glanced up, smiling at Zak.

"Yeah, he needs to learn!" I said then held my baby up, letting him get use to the feeling.

"Babe, dinner in ten minutes!"

"Alright!" I called then lifted Aleck and took him to the kitchen, setting him in the highchair. I strapped him in then set the table while Zak finished dinner.

"A few more weeks, Lina." Zak said and I nodded, smiling as he kissed my cheek.

"I love you."

"Love you too, idiot. Now, go get the food." He nodded and went to get the food as I gave Aleck some baby food.