Twelve

I looked up as Aaron, Jay, Billy, Ashley, and Nick came in then Ash grinned as she saw Aleck.

"Oh my goodness, he's so cute!"

"Cute, yes. He'd better be for all those hours I just went through." I joked and Zak laughed, kissing Aleck's head.

"Congrats, Zak." Aaron smiled and Zak nodded, making me also smile.

"We'll let you get sleep, you must be exhausted." I nodded then Zak took Aleck from me, getting the breast milk I'd already given out. I can't breastfeed right now since I'm so damn sensitive but the doctors said in a couple of hours, I'll be good.

"Get some sleep, Lina. I've got Aleck." I nodded then smiled at him as he held our son, feeding him while I slept.
•~•
I groaned as Aleck screamed again then grabbed Lina's thigh, sitting up.

"I've got him, baby. You sleep." She made a noise that sounded like a growl and moan at the same time, making me laugh, then went to our son's nursery. I grabbed him and he quieted down some as I walked towards the kitchen, getting him a bottle.

"You're a pain in my ass but I love you anyway." I whispered then kissed my son's head. I jumped as the phone rang then saw it was Jay, at three in the morning. I sighed and held the bottle with my cheek, putting the call on speaker so I could feed Aleck.

"Hey, what's up?"

"Up with Aleck again?" He laughed and I sighed.

"Yeah, but I love this little shit. What's going on?"

"Nothing, fans just tweeting about how much they miss you on the show. Even if you did have a kid, the show isn't the same without you."

"I know, just a couple more weeks. Look, once Lina and Aleck can travel, I'll be back." I said then Aleck grabbed the bottle, pushing slightly. I set the bottle on the counter as Jay laughed with the guys then held my son, lightly patting his back.

"We know, man. Just... Make sure the fans know, alright?"

"Alright." I laughed then smiled as Lina came in.

"Hey, Lina." She took Aleck from me then glared at the phone as Jay hung up.

"I'd rather you didn't talk to your friends when you're taking care of our son."

"Lina-" She put her hand up then I stopped as she turned, leaving the kitchen. I sighed, cleaning the bottle that was mostly empty, then went to the nursery but stopped as I saw her rocking him back to sleep.

"Lina-"

"I'm sorry, Zak. I'm just exhausted and-"

"Hey, no, it's okay." I whispered and hugged her, looking down at my son in her arms.

"That's why I said I would get him, so you could sleep. Just let me help, alright?" She nodded and looked at me, lightly kissing me. I took Aleck and set him in his crib, letting him sleep. Mina sat up in her bed then Lina shushed her, petting her head. Gracie usually slept in our room, Mina in here, and they would wake us if Aleck was crying and we didn't hear him. They're like baby monitors, except better.

"Good girl, Mina." I whispered and we went back to our room then she groaned as she laid down.

"We need a bigger house." I nodded then hugged her, kissing her head.

"Let's not worry about that right now, okay?" She nodded then I kissed her, closing my eyes as I held my girlfriend close, our son sleeping down the hall.