Eighteen

I let my hair drop when Veronique finished buttoning my dress then I turned, getting my heels on.

"Ready to be Mrs. Bagans?" Diana asked and I nodded.

"Victoria, can you hand me my bouquet?" She nodded and handed it to me then we went out where Jay, Billy, Aaron, Nick, and Chris waited. Chris Flemming was going to be standing in for my dad, which made me really happy.

"Are you girls ready?" Chris asked and I nodded.

"Evelina, he's here." Chris smiled and I felt my chest tighten.

"I know, Chris." I smiled and knew my mom and dad were watching us.

"I know they're all here." I said then he smiled as we got ready. Victoria was going to be the flower girl for us today, which made me smile, and Aaron was our ring bearer, so long as he didn't lose them. We went out then I saw Zak and grinned as I saw the setup.

"Victoria did a lovely job." Chris whispered and I nodded, grabbing Zak's hand when I reached him.

"Dearly beloved..." The priest started and the wedding began. Near the end, a baby started crying in the crowd and people were obviously getting upset.

"Okay, stop!" I yelled and everyone stopped. I went to the mom and kneeled, taking the baby.

"Hi, beautiful. Come with me, let's make you center attention to piss people off." Her mom laughed as I held the baby, going back to Zak.

"Are you sure, Lina?" Ashley asked and I snorted.

"If I can travel across the country pregnant, I can hold a cute little baby for a few minutes." I said and Zak laughed as he grabbed my other hand, my arm hugging the baby close.

"Then let's continue." The priest smiled and when it came time to exchange rings, I switched the baby girl to the other side and let Zak slide the ring on as she giggled.

"And, before we end this, I've got a gift." I said and took the baby girl back to her mom, kissing her head.

"First, here you go."

"Thank you, Evelina." The mom smiled and I grinned as I stood, going back to Zak.

"Second, I recall a conversation with Zak a few months back about wanting another child." He looked confused then I grinned.

"I've officially become a foster mother, but only when this idiot is behaving himself." I said and everyone laughed as Zak grinned.

"Then I'll have to behave." He said and I grinned as he leaned closer, kissing me.
•~•
I smiled as he hugged my waist, my head on his shoulder, then I lifted my head and looked at him.

"Zak?" He looked at me then I gently kissed him.

"I'm happy with how our lives went. Sure, there were parts I'd rather forget, but they led us here." I whispered and he smiled as he kissed my head.

"And another thing." I said and pulled him down, whispering into his ear.

"How would you feel about a second baby?"