Sixteen

"No, I don't want it to be private!" I said then the man sighed.

"But you two are famous, it'll be a hassle to make it public-"

"Then deal with the fucking hassle." I growled and Zak grabbed my waist.

"Babe, please." He said and I stopped, turned and leaving the counter. While Zak dealt with that bumbling idiot, I looked at the bouquets, venue designs, and venue places. When I heard Zak yell, I glanced at him to see a manager there then continued to look.

"Lina!" I went to Zak then he sighed.

"I'm too nice for this shit." He said and I smirked, leaning forward.

"Let me explain something. We want a public, outdoor wedding. You will plan a public, outdoor wedding. If you don't, I will make your job living hell and I will be the absolute worse bridezilla that you have ever met. I can either be your worst nightmare, or an absolute dream. You can either plan it how we want, or we can go find someone else who will plan our wedding. Your. Choice." I said then they shared a look.

"Ma'am, I'm sorry, we simply cannot do a public-"

"Okay! Zak, let's go!" I said and took his hand, both of us going to the door.

"Ma'am, please, don't be rash!"

"I'm not, I'm just done with you two idiots." I said and Zak snorted as we left. We got into the car then Aaron grinned as he saw us.

"So?"

"Different place, now." I said and he nodded.

"Why?" Billy laughed and I mimicked the guy.

"'We can't do a public wedding for two public stars. Your wedding would better be suited for inside.'" I laughed then shook my head, looking out the window.

"Is it really so bad that I want your fans to come to the wedding?! Is it really such a bad idea?!"

"No, I think its a great idea. That guy is just an idiot." Jay said and I smiled.

"Thanks, Jay."

"Hey, why don't we try here?" Billy asked as we saw another wedding place then I nodded, all of us going in this time.

"Hi, how can I help you?" The woman asked and I sighed.

"Okay, do you know who we are?" I asked and she nodded.

"Evelina Nilsson and Zak Bagans, I know." She said and I nodded.

"So, we want a public-"

"Public wedding?! Ooh, is the design for inside or outside?!" She asked and Zak laughed.

"Finally! Thank you, everyone says to make it private and indoor." Then she looked confused.

"Why? What's so bad about it being public?"

"That's what I've been saying!" I laughed and she grinned.

"Well, here are the outdoor venues we offer. Now, this one is our fan favorite because it's by a pond with weeping willows." She said and I grinned.

"Zak?"

"Let me guess-" I looked at him and Aaron laughed, hugging both of us.

"Guess you two got your planner and your venue within the same ten minutes. Awesome work, I like this one." I laughed and nodded, smiling at the woman.

"Yeah, she's pretty cool." She grinned then we got the venue, reception, and even the bouquet done in a matter of minutes.

"Okay, who are you and where have you been all my life?" I asked and she laughed.

"Sorry, Lina, I'm just a wedding planner."

"What's your name?" I asked and she smiled.

"Victoria." I nodded then backed up, seeing Aaron watching her "discreetly".

"Victoria?" I cut Zak off before he could talk then she smiled.

"You're going to be working during the wedding, right?" She nodded and I smiled.

"If you need help for anything, ask Aaron. He and Zak are the strongest, but I figure-"

"Can't have the groom working on his wedding day." She said and I nodded.

"Exactly." Then Zak eyed me. We soon left and my lovely man stopped me.

"What was that about?" He asked and I shrugged.

"Dunno what you mean." I said, making him laugh, then we got in the car and returned to see Diana, Ashley, Mina, Gracie, and Aleck all asleep in the living room.

"I've got it." I said and grabbed my son, taking him upstairs with Mina following. I set him in his crib then went to our room, getting into my pajamas just as Zak came in.

"Everyone left already." I nodded then smiled as he hugged my waist and kissed my neck.

"What are you doing?" I smiled then he shrugged.

"We've been really busy lately, figure some time to ourselves couldn't hurt." I smiled then looked up at him.

"Didn't we already have kitchen sex? Like, oh I don't know, two weeks or so ago?" I asked and he grinned.

"Maybe. Maybe I want to love you tonight." I smiled then kissed him, laying back on the bed and dragging him over me.