Eight

I sighed as another pair of jeans wouldn't fit over my stomach then I gave up and grabbed my skin tone dress with my white thick heeled sandals. I went downstairs and saw Zak but he was checking his phone, which wasn't anything new.

"Hey, I thought you were going to wear your new jeans?" He commented as I walked past him.

"I was, until they didn't fit anymore." His brow lifted then I nodded and we went to Nick's house for his birthday.

"But you just got those last month before we did the Smith Plantation episode."

"Yeah, I know that." I spit then stopped.

"Sorry, I don't know why I got angry."

"It's okay, I get it. It's annoying." I nodded and we got to Nick's then went inside.

"Happy birthday, Nick!" He smiled and hugged me then eyed me.

"Hey, you look different. Other than the hair obviously." I gave him a small smile and shook my head.

"Don't know, nothing has changed." He nodded then I went to greet the guys but Aaron stopped me.

"Lina, lay off the fat."

"What?" I laughed and he eyed me.

"You look chubbier, like you're gaining weight." Billy said and I was really confused.

"Don't know why, I haven't been." He nodded and we enjoyed the party until Zak and I left that night.

"Lina, something has been eating at you, what is it?" Zak asked and I stared out the window.

"How long ago did we have sex?"

"Wait, what?!" He screeched and I turned to look at him.

"Zak, answer me. How long?" He sighed and looked nervous as he tried to think.

"I don't know, two months? Why?" I looked back out the window then glanced at him.

"I need to run to the store, do you mind?" He nodded and went to the store then I went inside. I went to the pharmacy and bought five before checking out, only to have them placed in a paper bag.

"Good luck." I smiled and went back to the car then Zak eyed the bag before driving home. When we got there, I went to my bathroom and took all the tests.

Zak's POV
She ran inside then I sighed and went to my room with Gracie behind me.

"She's acting funny, Gracie." She cocked her head as I got my shirt off then I froze when reality hit me like a truck.

"She was asking about how long, pharmacy paper bag, moody..." I whispered then turned and went to her bathroom, where she was.

"Evelina?!" I knocked and heard muffled cries as I tried to open the door.

"Lina, please open the door!" I tried the knob but it was locked, which I expected.

"Go away, Zak!"

"Not until you open this door! Tell me what they said, please!" I pleaded and she stopped crying.

"You know-"

"You got pregnancy tests because you think you are, I'm not stupid. Please." She was silent then opened the door and I went in, hugging her as I eyed the tests. Each and every one of them had a little plus sign on them.

"Lina, I need you to tell me." I whispered and she hugged my sides.

"I'm pregnant, Zak. I'm pregnant and I haven't been with anyone but you in months." She sobbed and I felt this weight seem to hang on me.

"We'll figure it out, I promise. For now, let's take this a step at a time." She nodded then I managed to walk her to my room, calm her down, and get her to sleep. I sighed and texted Nick, asking him for advice on what to do, then laid next to her. I held her close but honestly, I was scared. I didn't know how to deal with getting a girl pregnant, I'd never done this before. I actually preferred that it was Lina just because of how long I'd known her.

"Don't worry, Lina. We'll figure this out." I whispered and kissed her head, falling asleep with her.