Ten

I got to the car then Zak opened the door for me, making me laugh. I got in then buckled as he shut the door, going around to get in as well.

"Zak, I can open the door myself-"

"Let me spoil you." He smiled and I sighed as we drove to the doctors where I would have the baby checked. This way, we'd know the gender.

"Here we are." He smiled and I got out but he ran around to help me, despite me telling him he didn't have to. He walked me inside then had me sit as he went to check me in. When he came back, he hugged me and kissed my head.

"It'll be alright." I nodded and smiled at him, gently kissing him.

"Miss Nilsson?" We stood then followed the woman back, letting her shut the door behind us.

"So, it says here you're five months and one week into your pregnancy?" I nodded and Zak helped me sit on the bed as she turned on the ultrasound machine.

"Then we'll be able to see the sex of your baby now." I smiled and Zak helped move my shirt so she could put the gel on my belly, using the wand to find the baby.

"Alright, ready to know?" We both nodded and he grabbed my hand, holding tight as she smiled at us.

"Congratulations, you're having a little boy." Then I felt Zak jump slightly but I knew it was from pure joy.

"A boy?" She nodded and he kissed the back of my hand, making me smile as he laid his head on my hand.

"I assume you wanted a boy?" We both nodded and she smiled.

"Well, we'll schedule your next appointment and I'll print out these pictures. There are wet wipes here for your stomach." I nodded and she left then Zak cleaned my stomach off, pulling my shirt back over it.

"A little boy, Lina." I nodded as he hugged me then I laughed and gripped his shirt.

"There's something else." I whispered and he nodded as he looked at me.

"I want to move my family here, have them buried here so I can see them easier."

"Of course, anything." I smiled and kissed him again then the nurse came back and handed me the little envelope with the ultrasound pictures inside. We went to the front desk and Zak scheduled my next appointment as I got some water, I was thirsty. When we left, he drove home but was holding my hand in his, kissing my knuckles.

"Finally, something good." He whispered and I laughed as we got home and saw Gracie.

"Zak, I'm going to get some sleep. Do you mind calling the guys?" He nodded and I thanked him as I went upstairs to get a nap.
•~•
"Babe, I'm leaving!" I called, running out to the car with Gracie. Aaron smiled as I got my dog in then Billy made sure I was in before driving off.

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" Aaron asked and I sighed.

"She's lonely, Lina and Gracie both. I'm just trying to help." I smiled and they nodded then we got to the shelter and I got Gracie out. We went inside then the woman eyed Gracie as I took my sunglasses off.

"Can I help you?"

"We want to get a puppy, but the dog will be living with this girl here. Would it be okay to see which dog she likes?"

"Of course, follow me." We followed her to the back where the puppies were.

"Okay, Gracie, go choose." Aaron said as I let Gracie off her leash then she went around, sniffing the puppies.

"Which one do you want?" The woman asked and I smirked, crossing my arms.

"Whichever one Gracie chooses." I said then watched my dog sit down next to a white dog. I wasn't sure what the breed was.

"Hey, she's got one." Billy said and we went over then I clipped Gracie's leash on her collar.

"What breed is she?" I asked and the woman smiled.

"A Swiss white German Shepherd."

"Swiss?!" Aaron asked and she nodded.

"Dude, isn't Lina from Switzerland?" I nodded and laughed as I eyed the dog.

"Yeah, she is." I smiled and lifted the puppy.

"A gift for your girlfriend?" I nodded and the woman smiled as we adopted the puppy named Mina after Lina's mom.