Fifteen

I slid on my black platform pumps then went to the dresser, sliding in my silver stud earrings. I grabbed my bag then slid my phone, keys, and wallet inside and went downstairs of our new house, seeing Zak ready and Jay and Ashley playing with Aleck.

 I grabbed my bag then slid my phone, keys, and wallet inside and went downstairs of our new house, seeing Zak ready and Jay and Ashley playing with Aleck

"Take care of him-"

"Lina, seriously, go and have fun." Jay said and I nodded, Zak grabbing my hand and leading me out of the house. We got into the car then left, going to the restaurant and sitting.

"Zak, why are we here? I know I didn't miss an important date and we already celebrated Aleck's birth." I said then he nodded.

"You're right, as usual, but this is something else. I've been planning this for a while, since before Aleck was born actually. He's the reason I'm pushing this so much, I guess. Not pushing you, but myself to do this." He said then I stared as he stood, dropping to one knee as people started staring.

"Evelina Nilsson, you're the best thing that has ever happened to me, alongside Gracie, Mina, and Aleck. I couldn't ever imagine leaving you two and forcing you to raise him alone. Will you-"

"Idiot, of course!" I laughed then he grinned, the restaurant applauding as he slid the ring on my finger. I hugged him tightly, kissing him, then we ate dinner and left. We didn't immediately go home but he kept my hand in his the entire time, playing with the ring.

"Were you really scared I'd say no?" I asked and he laughed, looking at me.

"Honestly? A bit. I just kept thinking 'what if' like what if you left me with Aleck, what if you said no, what if you took Aleck and left? I knew you wouldn't, deep down I knew, but I was still scared." He said and I smiled, grabbing him and kissing him.

"You don't need to be scared of me saying no, I promise." He nodded then he hugged my waist, kissing me again. When we got home, Aleck was asleep on Ashley as Jay cooked in the kitchen, though it seemed to be a late-night snack.

"Hey, you two." He smiled then I went over, hugging him as Zak set his keys and jacket down.

"How was he?"

"Good, he's really well behaved." He said and I nodded, sliding my heels off and going to Ashley. She jumped as I took Aleck then she smiled up at me, sitting up and rubbing her eyes.

"Did you have fun?" She whispered and I nodded, Mina and Gracie standing from their beds.

"I'm going to take him upstairs to sleep." I whispered and went upstairs, setting him in his crib. He jumped as I laid him down then I looked down as Mina laid in her bed next to him. I leaned down and pet her then stood, going downstairs just as Ashley laid against Jay.

"Here, you two, I figured you'd be home soon so I made some for you." Jay said and we took the bowls, seeing it was pasta.

"Thank you, Jay." I said and he nodded.

"You're welcome." He smiled as Zak, Jay, and I ate then Ashley grabbed a water and rubbed her eye.

"Ashley, you've been really tired lately. Are you alright?" I asked and she nodded.

"Just... Nightmares, that's all." I nodded then sighed.

"If it's about Goat Man's Bridge-" She nodded and I gave her a soft smile.

"Come here." She walked towards me then silently cried as I hugged her. Jay and Zak watched us but I whispered against her temple, a little spell to help cleanse her of the nightmares.

"What was that?" Jay asked and I smiled at him.

"A cleansing spell, I used it on Zak too." He nodded then Ashley laughed.

"Thank you, Lina." I nodded then they soon left, leaving Zak and I.

"Are you ready for all the wedding plans?" Then he groaned but nodded.

"First and most important: public or private wedding?" He asked then I smiled.

"Public, I want everyone there." He smiled then came towards me, hugging me.

"I love you, Evelina Nilsson." He said then I smiled, laying my chin on his chest as I looked up at him.

"I think its Evelina Bagans now." Then he laughed and leaned down, softly kissing me.

"Mm, you're right. But I still love you."

"And I love you, Zak Bagans." I whispered, holding him close and moaning when he lifted me onto the counter, pushing my dress up.