Seven

"I'll be right back, stay on that couch. I'm just running to the store." He nodded then I kissed his head, grabbing my hat and bag.

"How long will you be gone?"

"An hour, maybe two. I'm just going to the store and bank, I'll be right back." He nodded then I left the house, getting into Zak's charger and going to the bank before going to the store. When I had deposited my check from Travel Channel, I went to Walmart and looked at my list of things we needed. While getting him his pain medication, he called me and I sighed.

"Zak-"

"It hurts, Lina!"

"I'm getting your pain meds now." He cheered like a child then I laughed as I paid for his medicine. I went back to the car as he hung up then I rolled my eyes and drove to the house.

"Zak?!" I called as I opened the door then I heard him in the living room.

"Hey, here's your medicine." I got him water then he gulped the medicine down with the water.

"Thank you." He smiled and I laughed as I grabbed a blanket, covering him.

"Get some sleep, Zak." He smiled softer then I kissed his head and left him to sleep.
•~•
I walked into the building then looked around but I heard the guys upstairs. I saw them in a study like room with the tour guide then he smiled at me.

"You must be Evelina Nilsson." I nodded and he shook my hand.

"I'm Kyle White." I froze at the name then cleared my throat and smiled.

"Sorry, bad memories with someone named Ky-" I stopped as I was shoved and Kyle quickly caught me as the guys came closer.

"Lina, are you okay?!" Aaron grabbed my arm and I nodded then looked behind me but there wasn't anyone there.

"Yeah, I was just shoved."

"Did you push her?" Zak asked then I ran my hand through my hair.

"Lina, are you hurt?" I shook my head and eyed Zak.

"Your side is swelling." He looked down and saw his side swelling then moved his shirt.

"Shit, I left my medicine at the hotel." I looked at Kyle and smiled.

"Sorry, I'm sure you know of-"

"The accident and attempted murder, I've heard. If you need to sit-"

"I'll be alright." Zak smiled and turned to me.

"Lina, we asked you to come inside because Kyle here has told us of possible demonic spirits and satanic worshiping. What can that together cause? Please tell our nonmagical viewers and Kyle." He said and I looked at Kyle.

"You're trying to get people killed, that's what. Demons are powerful as it is, satanic worshipping is powerful as well. Put two powerful things together, you're asking for trouble. Think of it like this, there are no supervillains until there are superheroes. Here, there is no bad energy until you charge the building." Kyle nodded and looked at us.

"Then I'll have to stop them." We laughed but soon returned to the hotel where I cared for Zak.

"Why are you still here?" He asked and I looked at him as I grabbed his pajamas.

"What do you mean? You need to get a shower-"

"That's not what I'm talking about." He said and sat up then eyed me.

"I hurt you, left bruises on you and made you hate me. Why did you come back to the show? Why do you take care of me? Why are you nice-" He stopped as I went over and shut him up by kissing him. He grabbed my arm and held me close as he kissed back then I dropped the clothes I was holding, climbing into his lap. He grabbed my hips then laid back on the bed, his hands sliding down my ass to grab my thighs. I pushed on his chest then he stared up at me as we both panted.

"Why did you-"

"I never stopped loving you, Zak." His eyes widened when I kissed him again, cautious of his side. He rolled us then I groaned as he broke the kiss to pull my shirt off, our clothes blanketing the ground.